EXTRA: ❃Shopping Trip❃

You sat by the table as Aunt Cass is washing the plates. A few days have passed, you've recovered from your fever and you felt guilty for not being able to help properly as well as breaking some vintage dishes. You felt helpless while you tried your hardest to squint your eyes and scan the area as much as you can, but due to that, it caused your eyes to feel strained and it felt uncomfortable.

 Tadashi sat across you and noticed how hard you were squinting. "So uhm.. Where did you lose your glasses?" He asks, making you flinch and look down."I-I was too focused on running away.. I didn't know where they fell off.." You answered in a timid manner and heard him hum."I see.." He muttered and an idea popped into his mind.

 "Hey, Aunt Cass?" Tadashi called, walking over to her. "Yes, Tadashi?" She glanced at Tadashi while doing her chores. "Well.. I just thought maybe we can go out and help [Y/N] get new clothes and maybe a new pair of glasses??" He whispers so only Aunt Cass could hear, she smiles at the proposal in response.

"Then we leave by 10:30, so you and Hiro get dressed" She instructed him.You didn't now what was happening, you helplessly just sat and look down at the table. Tadashi went upstairs to wear his yellow long-sleeved shirt and dressed Hiro into a cute red and blue hoodie while he is distracted with playing his toy robot and went down to see Aunt Cass braiding your hair [whatever style comes to mind].

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

At the Optical Clinic

The optician has finally checked your eyesight and recommended that you wear glasses all the time and be careful with it when you head to sleep or take a shower (obviously). While you waited for the new pair of glasses, Aunt Cass brought you to a fashion boutique.

You had no idea what she was choosing for you, but you knew she knows what suits you best. "Oh! these look cute on you~" She chirps, then leads you to the dressing room and helps you try on the clothes she picked for you. 

"It looks so perfect on you!" She proudly says. You can't wait to see it when you get your new glasses.

"T-Thank you.. but is it really okay..?" You ask, nervously, as they've done so much to help you and you don't know how to repay their kindness.

"Oh, sweetie. I don't mind at all! I am glad I could do this since I feel like having a daughter of my own.." She softly said, hugging you warmly. You've never felt such a warm embrace for years and you were filled with joy that you were long deprived of and hugged her back."Thank you... thank you thank you thank you!" You exclaimed with genuine delight as she stroked your head. "Let's go pay for these!"

You both return to the optical clinic where Tadashi and Hiro are waiting. Unfortunately, Hiro fell asleep in his big brother's arms, his small hands clutching onto his brother's shirt, leaving a tiny bit of drool on his shoulder. Tadashi waved at the two of you with his free hand and blushed at how you look with the new outfit Aunt Cass had chosen for you.

You finally got your glasses and wore them, finally seeing things clearly once again. You stood in front of a tall mirror and saw how you looked. You wore a cute blue sundress with a cute white cardigan on it. The hairstyle complimented the outfit well. You then take the chance to look at the faces of the family that welcomed you into their lives and you felt so happy that you smiled for the first time in years.

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

(•-•)Hello! My name is Baymax, I am your personal health care. You have successfully finished this chapter, Have a lollipop!