"You're awake. ", the voice approaches me. "Don't be scared. "

I continue crying without looking at him and he picks me up, having me wrapped in the cover.

"Look at me. ", said him softly. Our eyes meet and he gives me a small smile.

"What were you doing on the street all alone? With those people? "

"I was buying food for my family. They attacked me. ", I look away.

"And I found you and brought you here. ", the man exclaims.

"Thank you, sir. ", I murmur and wipe my eyes. My fright disappearing.

"Do you know where your place is? "

"It's behind the park, two streets away from where they bullied me. ", I say and he nods.

"Let's drive you there, alright? ", he blows into my messy hair and I giggle and nod.

Not all the strangers are enemies after all.

Mom is gonna be mad I lost the food..

I give him directions to my place, forgetting to ask my saver for a name. When we are there, I stare at the big truck parked in front of the huge house next to mines. I've always admired to that building and compared it to a miracle. New family must be moving in. I breathe in and get out of the car, wanting to run into my small place and disappear but I collide with another body. Within seconds, I'm on a concrete and someone's offering me their hand. I accept and stand up, meeting pure blue eyes and blonde hair just like my own.