"Do you wanna smoke, kiddo? Weed is just fine. It's like candy, only makes you feel much better. "

They light up the tip and hold me as Sean pushes the cigarette into my mouth. Blonde boy plugs my nose with his fingers and I shake my head left and right, refusing to breathe. That is until he grips my jaw and holds it tight. Tears spill from my eyes and I automatically breathe in, having the scent of death fill my lungs for the first time in forever. I try to spit the thing out of my mouth but they hold it, too. There's no stopping as I take a puff once more. Why are they doing this? I want my Delly here to save me a and hug me tightly..

My throat burns and eyes screw shut, letting out a few more tears of misery. I keep breathing and gagging and coughing into my own mouth. They just wouldn't release me and I open my eyes again. The sight before me is dimmed and blurry, warning me that I'll fall unconscious any moment. Brightness takes over my view and the last thing I see is Sean, eating my candy and this other guy throwing the groceries I bought. I close my eyes, knowing mommy and daddy won't be able to buy more for today.

* * *

When I wake up, I'm met with an unfamiliar ceiling above. I'm so confused as I sit up and notice a man staring at me curiously. Fear seeps in quickly and I begin to think how they kidnapped me and brought me to this guy to kill me. I start to cry again and bury my head underneath the blanket I'm covered with.