About Your life

(A/N: I don't know if I'm that good of a writer but here we go!)

Hi! My name is Y/N and I'm an 18 year old girl who's dream is to become a professional dancer.

I can't even begin to tell you how much my life has sucked so far. I mean now that I have graduated everything has gotten a bit better, but up to this point my life was pretty bad. 

Ever since Middle School I've always been horrible at math, so horrible that for the first 3 years of High School all I ever got was a C+. My parents were strict about grades and math was the only subject I truly struggled with. Until grade 12. In my old school, once you hit grade 12 you didn't HAVE to take math anymore. It was optional. Of course since I couldn't fathom the meaning of math in general I chose to not take it. BEST DESICION EVER. Ok seriously though, math was stressful. I was also the type of girl in school that nobody ever wanted to be friends with. There were a lot of groups with fancy titles and stuff but I never seemed to fit in anywhere. I mean yeah sure, I had friends but I wouldn't say that I had many. I had a total of four friends, but out of those four I had one really close friend. Her name was B/F/N and we did everything together. We've been friends ever since we were 6 years old, and I honestly don't know where I would be right now without her. When I was 8 my parents got a divorce. I ended up living with my mom and I never saw my father again. When I turned 10 my mom started drinking. Five months passed since she started consuming alcohol and the next thing I remember was moving to live with my best friend B/F/N. At the age of 11 I accompanied B/F/N's family on a trip to Hawaii, we practically became sisters. Even though I spilt pineapple juice all over her mom, got her father stung by a jellyfish, and almost drowned while swimming in the ocean, I think it's safe to say that after all I've been through with B/F/N's family, her parents are my parents too. B/F/N and I have experienced so much together and her family saved me in a time of crisis. I don't have much memory of my parents and to this day I don't know where they are. Anyways, B/F/N's parents attended mine, along with B/F/N's graduation and it was a really happy day for us all.

Ok, now that you have heard about the bad parts of my life let's focus on the good.

Dance. My passion for dance started at age 6. My mom supported my urge to preform and thus began my dancing career. During the dark years of my life, (age 8-11) I stopped dancing. I was depressed from all of my family issues. Luckily B/F/N's family helped me re-gain some of my old confidence in myself and I started to participate in dance again. Ever since then I have attended multiple dance competitions, won awards, and even gotten a university offer from California! So that brings me to where I am today. A girl with a devotion for dance, a love for music, and an ambition for success.

(A/N: Ahh first page done! IRL I am actually a dancer so I can relate to that aspect. I hope you enjoyed. Look forward to chapter 1!)