Answers

I throw up again.
"Hun I think we should get that Doctor" I shake my head.
"No I'm fine I just want some soup"
"Piper, Luca would kill me if he knew about this even if I am his mother" Sara says.
"Well he left" I snap. She sighs. "Sorry I just miss him" I say as I rest my head against the wall. Tears slip my eyes.
"What's wrong with me?" I ask.
"I don't know and we both won't know till we get a doctor" I nod in a daze.
"Ok...yeah call the doctor" she leaves the bathroom as I sigh.

"Hello my queen I'm Dr. Windslow" the lady says. I smile.
"Hello doctor but please call me Piper" she smiles.
"Now what's been bothering you?"
"Well I've been throwing up a lot. I've been having mood swings and strange food cravings" she nods.
"I think I know what's wrong but I'd like to do a blood test to confirm my suspicions"
"What do you think it is?" She smiles.
"I don't want to tell you till we've confirmed it" I nod. "Just sit tight till I get back" I nod. 
Fifteen minutes later she comes back in.
"So what's wrong?"
"On nothing's wrong your perfectly healthy along with the baby" my eyes widen.
"B-baby?" She nods. "I'm goin to be a mother?" She nods. I smile and laugh. I put my hand to my stomach. "I'm going to me a mom" I whisper. Then it all comes crashing down on me when Sara comes rushing in crying.

What happened?
She's pregnant let's hope Luca comes home safely.
But is she ready to be a mother when she had no mother to show her how?
Her mother died when she was young let's hope she doesn't die on her child.
Dwell on these a while.
Luv ya 😘.
~Clare ❤️