Ch.5 Bad

Kang Ji Young's POV
It's been a week and Joong ki hasn't came to school since he told me that he'll get out of my sight.
"Annyong." A smooth voice said from behind. I turned my head and saw sehun with a lollipop in his mouth.
"Oh Annyong!" I smiled waving my hand at him.
"Something seems to be bothering you." He suspiciously looked at me coming closer to my face. It was too close for comfort so I backed away.
"Wae?" I asked. He formed a smile and his eye brows went back up and down. "Aneyo!"
"I didn't say anything." He laughed. I knew he was talking about Joong ki but I wasn't in the mood to talk about him. "Let's go!!" Sehun held my hand and started running towards school.
"YAAAA!"
"Ji young noona, why are you guys together?" Woo bin asked looking at sehun and my hand hugging. I quickly departed our hands and laughed it off.
"Aneyo! It's not like that!" I objected.
"She's dating Joong ki!" Ji hyo said smacking woo bin and kwang soo in the head.
"Thae?!?!(another word for what)"
"Ya noona!" A familiar voice yelled. "Why were you holding Sehun's hand! I thought you liked our hyung!" I turned to face where the voice came from and saw Min Hyuk and Jong suk standing arm crossed.
"Bwo? (What)"
"I'm really disappointed..." Their voice faded as they turned to class.
"Aish jinja!"

**in class**
"Okay class, get your textbooks out!" Order Mr.Oh. The door opened and Joong ki appeared. "Uh! Joong ki you're here, sit down."
"Hyung!" Mi Hyuk cried as Joong ki passed him.
"Why weren't you here for the past week?" Questioned Jong suk. There was a long pause before Joong ki spoke.

Joong ki's POV
"Why weren't you here for the past week?" I didn't know what to say so I just told them I was sick.

**at lunch**
Ji young and that Sehun guy was walking together to lunch which made me even angrier than before.
"Hyung, let's go on the school trip!" Min Hyuk insisted.
"Ohh! Let's go it seems fun!" Jong suk agreed.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" A voice greeted. I turned and saw song Ji hyo, woo bin, lee kwang soo, Ji young, and Sehun.
"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo noona." I bowed.
"You want to go eat lunch together?" Before I can answer Ji hyo noona grabbed Ji Young's and my arm and headed to the cafeteria. As we got our lunch, Min Hyuk brought up the school vacation/trip again.
"Noona! Have you heard about the school trip to Jeju island?"
"Yeah!!! We should go together!!"
"CALL! (I'm in or deal)" Everyone yelled besides me and Ji young. Everyone stared at us.
"Ji young you have to go! *both eyes blinking*" Ji hyo tried to use her ageyo.
"Adaso! (Okay) I'll go!" Ji young agreed.
"Adaso call!" I agreed. After lunch I went outside to play basketball. I saw Ji young heading towards the library with Ji hyo noona.
"Annyeong-" ji young greeted as i walked by ignoring her. I walked passed her like she wasn't there.

**in the hall after going to the library**

Kang Ji Young's POV
Why did he just walk pass me like he didn't see me? Jinja!.....maybe I was to harsh on him? Why did check out so many books?!!? Two girls came by and bumped into my shoulders. All my books and papers fell onto the ground.
"Watch where you're going. Gosh!"
"Aish jinja! She messed up my hair!" The girls complained. I was just going to bend down to pick up my paper right when a foot landed on my papers.
"Ya!" I looked up seeing Joong ki. He walked right onto my papers with his muddy shoes. Tears began to form out of anger. I quickly wiped them away.

**Next day**
"Hoel! (Omg) We have another transfer student." Complained a student.
"Class this is Hae Ryung, introduce yourself." Mr. Oh ordered.
"Hello my name is Hae Ryung. Let's all-" she stopped and stared at me. Hae Ryung?
**Flashback**
Middle school
"Ya Ji young!" I girly voiced called. "Sorry my mom was still in her meeting with the other CEOs of the department. They were talking about their stock."
"Aish jinja! Do you know how much I missed you!" I laughed hugging Hae Ryung, "You see that guy over there?" I pointed at the most popular guy, Onew.
"Yeah why? I like him don't you?" Hae Ryung giggled teasing me.
**at lunch**
"Ji young-shi?" Called a voice. 
"Thae?" I turned seeing Onew oppa.
"Oh! Annyeonghasayo."
"Do you umm..." He hesitated as he  scratched his head.
"Hmm?"
"Do you want to go to lunch together?"
I started to blush. I nodded my head yes and we headed towards the cafeteria.
"Unnie! Oh Annyeonghasayo!" Hae Ryung bowed.
"Do you want to eat lunch together?" I asked.
"Sure." As we ate I noticed Hae Ryung eyeing Onew oppa. She kept flirting with him. I gave her a hard look. She then mouthed, 'sorry'.

**a couple of days later**
I was going to the library when I saw Hae Ryung with the other rich kids Ji hyun and So Jin. "Hae Ryung!"
"Omo! The garbage kid is here!" Ji hyun laughed. Hae Ryung laughed along.
"Ya...don't you think you're bit harsh? And Hae Ryung why are you laughing?"
"Ya! Beacaue you're dirty! Go clean yourself up!" Hae Ryung grabbed the water hose from the garden not to far away from us and began spraying water at me. So Jin grabbed the shampoo from backpack and poured it on my head. So much was going through my head all at once. They all laughed at walked away.

**in the hall**
"Oppa!" Hae Ryung grabbed Onew's arm and kissed him on the cheeks.
Tears began to drop as I forced myself to walk pass them. I walked into the locker room and found out that my phone missing. Great I thought to myself. As days went by it was getting worser. So then I decided to transfer. 

**end of flashback**
"Hae Ryung-shi?" Mr. Oh whispered.  
"Oh! Let's all become good friends." Hae Ryung quickly finished.

Hae Ryung's POV
Why is she here? I should just ruin her life even more! Haha. Great idea!!

I don't know if this was a good chapter but I hope enjoyed it! 😊