Ch.8 You're here but I still miss you

Song Joong ki's POV
"Oh Annyeonghasayo...umm this is uhh...my fiancée..." Ji Young smiled. She most be happy now. All those years, ugh!! I wasted my time.
"Oh thae...Annyeonghasayo..." I couldn't help myself but to turn away. After I turned, Ji Young and her fiancée left. I went back inside and grabbed Yura. "Let's go home. I have a lot of work to do." She madly pouted behind me.

Kang Ji Young's POV
"Let's go home...I'm not feeling too good." I really didn't feel good at all. Just saying the word fiancée, ugh! It made me sick...
"Wae?" Soo Hyun oppa started. "You don't like me?"
"Aneya, it's just I don't feel good..." Soo hyun oppa took me back home. He came to the passenger door and I got out. As I stepped inside the house, grandpa started to question me.
"Why are back so early?"
"I didn't feel good..."
"Are you sick?"
"Aneya..." Tears started to form. I started up the stairs when suddenly grandpa call my name.
"Ji young-ah..." I turned to face him. "You don't have to get married if you don't want to...I'll try to fix it for you." My warm tears ran down my cheeks. I ran and hugged him.
"Kumuwo!" After a long day, morning finally came. After I got dressed and headed to work.

Song Joong ki's POV
"Omo! He's so cute!" One of the student whispered to her friend.
"Is he the new our new home room teacher alongside Miss Kang?"
"Probably." As they walked passed they slightly bowed.
"Oh! Annyeonghasayo!" A woman's voice called. I turned and saw a stunning lady. "You must be Song Joong Ki! The new teacher teaching with Miss Kang."
"Nae (another word for yes)" I bowed.
"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm another teacher here, Miss Park, Park So Jin." She handed her hand to me. I grabbed her hand shaking it.
"Thae...I see. Well I should get going now, I don't want Miss Kang to wait for me." Miss Park suddenly held my arm.
"Let me take you...I'm heading that way right now too..." I tried to pull away but she held me so tightly. When we arrived at my classroom, Ji young was at the door.
"Good morning, why are..." She pointed at us. I suddenly moved away.
"We're not together." I shook my head no. We went inside the classroom and So jin suddenly linked arms with me again.
"Mr.Song would you like to have lunch with me? Hmm?"
"No thanks, I'm going to have lunch with uh...Miss Kang."
"We are? I-I mean we are..." Ji young tried to fake a smile.
"Really? Can I join?" So jin asked. Ji young looked at me.
"Sure..."

Kang Ji young POV
Class Starting
*students whispering*
"Take out your textbooks and turn to page-" I looked up to the students and saw that they were all staring at Song Joong ki. He sat by the window correcting some papers. The sun shined on his pale face making it more pale. Why does his face look so familiar? I've seen him before.
"Miss Kang?" I suddenly stopped looking at Joong ki.
"Hmm?" All the students started to laugh. "Wae?"
"Why are you looking at Mr.Song that way?"
"Do you like him?" A student blurted out.
"ANE! Y-Ya! Do you want to be punished?"
"I'm sorry...haha" The student said laughing under his breathe. "But you were blushing..." I rubbed my face.
"Just turn your textbooks to page 81."
"THAE!" The students responded. At the corner of my eyes, I could see Joong ki smiling to himself.

Lunch Time
Mr.Song (Joong Ki), Ms. Park (So jin) and I all went to lunch together. Joong ki sat down at the side and right when I saw going to sit down, So Jin shoved me to the side and sat down.
"Mr.Song, was class today hard? It must've been." Joong ki stared at me and he nodded his head for me to sit down. I smiled and sat down. "Class was-"
. "Oh Ms.Park!" A husky voiced called. "Can I join? let me introduce myself." He cleared his throat, "I'm Mr. Lee."

Song Joong ki's POV
"Oh thae..." I got up and moved to sit next to Ji young.
"Kumuwo!" He smiled. I slightly looked over at Ji young and saw her smile.
After eating lunch and teaching students for a whole day, school was finally over. I was heading out of the class with Ji Young when Ms. Park stopped me.
"Song Joong Ki...is it okay if I call you that? Or do you want me to call you Mr. Song?"
"Mr. Song when we're on campus and Song Joong Ki when we're on campus is fine." She smiled and agreed.
"Since today is your first day here, let's go celebrate. Hmm?"
"Me too!! Let's go together!" Mr. Lee shouted waving his hand.
"Kudae...hmm Ji young, I mean Ms. Kang, do you want to come along?" For a moment she hesitated.
"Sure, I need a break too..." She softly sighed. We all headed to the pork belly restaurant in Mr. Lee's car.
"Ahjumma! Give us 2 serving of pork belly please!" Ms. Park shouted from the door.
"And 2 bottles of soju!" Mr. Lee added.
"Soju?!" I questioned. "What do we need soju for?" Mr. Lee and laughed.
"I'll show you." I looked over at Ji young confused. When our order came, Mr. Lee popped open the bottle of soju. As he opened the bottle, you could smell the strong scent from the open bottle.
"Here please drink." He handed the three cups to me, Ji Young and Ms. Park. Ji young looked surprised as Park So Jin gulped down the soju. Ji young then grabbed her bcup and gulped hers down as well. So Jin then grabbed the bottle of soju and poured herself another cup. They went nonstop until they both drank 2 bottles each.
"Adaso, adaso, enough you two..." Mr. Lee sighed taking the cups from the two ladies. "You take Ms. Kang and I'll take Ms. Park..."
"Ya! Ji Young-ah!!!" So Jin yelled.
"Wae?" Ji Young replied.
"You know he's mine!!"
"I don't even want him!! He was assigned with me and you know it!" Mr. Lee paid for the bill and left with So Jin. I put Ji Young on my back and started heading to where fate would take us...

Sorry for not updating!! I haven't had the time to!! Please be patient!! Thank you!! SARANGHAENG!!