Ch.11 Rethink

Song Joong ki's POV
Ji young came closer to my face and suddenly kissed me! Her hands were cupped into her lap while leaning her face towards mine. Lip to lip. Out of surprise, my eyes widened. She closed her eyes and cupped my face with her hands. She came to my ears and whispered in a drunk voice, "Don't leave me..." Then her head dropped suddenly to my shoulders. Still believing that this is a dream, I pinched myself.
"Ouch!" I said rubbing cheek. I took out Ji Young's phone and tried to get in. "Wow she actually putted a passcode on her phone." I picked her up and laid her on my back. I went back to Ji Young's car and settled us in. I started the car and headed towards my apartment. As I got up to the my part meant door, Ji Young started to snore. "Aigoo!" I laughed as I gently settled her down onto my king sized bed. I took off my shirt and was about to enter the bathroom when Ji Young grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed with her. "Ya!" I shouted but of course she couldn't hear me.
"SHH! Sleep..." She mumbled as she locked my head with her arms. I tried to move but she hugged even tighter. "Sleep! Sleep..." As time went by, I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

Kang Ji Young's (you) POV
I woke up with a headache not knowing where I was. "Where am I?" I rubbed my temples. But couldn't because someone's arm was around my arm. His arm wrapped around me as if were a newly married couple. "AHH!" I pushed the strange shirtless man. I got off the bed and screamed. "PERVERT!!" I pointed then stopped. "Joong ki?" He lifted his head looked confused. (The picture above) "W-why are you sleeping with me?" Joong ki scratched his head and began to laugh in a husky morning tone.
"Ya, you were the one who pulled me and told me to sleep with you. Don't you remember?" I hesitated for a moment.

Flashback
"Sleep! Sleep..."
End of flashback

I hit my head out of embarrassment. "Aish! How embrassing!" I whispered.
"Haha! And you know what's even more funny?" Joong ki made a kissy face.

Flashback
My hands went up to Joong ki's face and leaned forward and I kissed him. Then to his ear, "Don't leave me..."
End of flashback

"Ahhh!" I ran out of Joong ki's apartment and out into the street breathless.
"Ji young?" A soft voice called. I turned and there a young handsome man stood with 4 other people.
"Sehun!" I ran and grabbed his arm.
"Wae?!?!" Sehun asked concerned.
"Take me home hurry!" I yelled running into Exo's van.
"O-okay." As we sat in his van he all 4 men stared at me.
"W-What?" I said out of breath.
"Why did you run out of the apartments like that?" Suho asked. "Did you sleep with a random guy?" I slightly smiled and tried to look innocent.
"Sort of??"
"You did?!?!" Lay yelled.
"Ugh!!! I don't know I was drunk last night and woke up with a co-worker shirtless next to me!!" I banged my head onto my knees.
"Miss, we're here." Exo's manager said dropping me off at photo shoot studios.
"Thank you."
"Ya! Tell me when I call you. Adaso?!" Sehun shouted as I ran into the building.
"Ji young!" P.Lee (Photographer Lee) waved. I politely bowed.
"Annyeonghasayo! Sorry I haven't been able to come and stop by to help you P.Lee Jong Suk."
"It's okay I've got a little help from a childhood friend, he'll be here in a bit and a bit furious too." Jong suk laughed nervously.
"Why would he be furious?" I asked confused. Lee Jong suk came close to me.
"Remember how you told me he cried when he saw you?" I nodded as he sighed, "well it's a little complicated. Well he's here!"

Song Joong Ki's POV
"Jong suk!!" I shouted hugging him. "How ha-" I suddenly stopped and stared at Jong suk.
"Hyung, I'm sorry it's a long story." He apologized.
"So you knew it all along? Is it really her?" My eyes started to tear up I calmly held them back in.
"Please excuse us." Jong suk politely walked away with me behind him.
"Tell me..." I demanded. He deeply sighed before he started.
"Well, it all started 7 years ago when my Uncle married Ji Young's mother."

Flashback 7 years ago
Lee Jong Suk's POV
"Samchoon! (Uncle), chukahey! (Congrats)" I hugged my uncle. "So how's the new family? Too many kids?"
"No, just a single child. She's been abused by her father so then her grandparents moved her and her mother here." My uncle stated.
"That's sad to hear. What's her name?" I asked.
"Kang Ji Young."
"WHAT!?! You mean the one who went to ShinHwa high school?!?" I yelled in surprise. My uncle stared at me as if I were crazy.
"Yes? Why?" He asked.
"I thought she died!" I shouted even louder. I explained the whole thing to my uncle and he pitied the family.
"Wow, who would do that just for a guy?" He joked. I got up and headed for my phone.
"I'm going to tell Joong Ki hyung!"
"No you're not!" A womanly voice said. As I turned to face the voice, I saw a strange woman in a white laced dress standing in front of me. "Who are you to tell me what to do?"
"Who dare you talk to your aunt that way!!" My uncle slapped me in the head.
"Ouch!" I scratched my head. "I-I'm sorry I thought you were just some stranger, please forgive me."
"It's okay, but keep this a secret, that my Ji young is still alive. I just want her to start fresh." Her eyes begged for me to keep it a secret. "Please."
I silently just agreed.
End of flashback

Song Joong ki's POV
"Hyung you have to understand, her mom just wanted the best for her. That's all. And all I did was help, that was what I could do for that broken family." His eyes pleaded for forgiveness. "Hyung! Please forgive me! Hmm??" He tried to act cute.
"Adaso!"

Kang Ji Young's POV (You)
"Oppa! I mean, P.Lee! Can you take me home?" I asked as the night woke.
"Joong ki will take you, I have a lot to clean up." He answered pushing Joong ki towards me.
"Sure lets go!" He held my hand and dragged me to his car.
"Ya! Let go of me!" I demanded.
"Wae? What are you going to do? Kiss me again?" He teased.
"N-No!" I blinked quickly. "I didn't kiss you!"
"Then what was last night all about?" I cleared my throat as he spoke.
"I was drunk..." Joong ki laughed pushing me into the car and entered through the other side. He dropped me off at my house as I gave him directions. "Thanks!" I smiled. Joong ki walked out of his car and grabbed my belongings from the back seat when I left it this morning at his house. "Oh yeah I forgot about them thanks!" He gently smiled back. As I walked up to my door way, Joong ki called me.
"Ji young..."
"Hmm?" I said trying to turn as his hand went around my waist. My eyes widen. "What are you doing?"
"Please try to remember..." He sadly said.
"Ji young..." A familiar voice called from up the doorway.
"Kim So Hyun oppa..." I quietly said.

Here you guys go!! I know it's a bit boring but I'll try to make the next chapter more better. :)
Picture not mine! Just got it off Google then edited myself.