15

*Naomi's POV*

Kisame could die? No. No, there's no way we'll do this. Although Pein would force us to, but we could run away, or just, just something!

"I'll do it." Kisame's answer breaks me out of my silence. "You can't Kisame! Isn't there another way?" I plead. His grandmother looks at me strangely. "There is one other way, but it is still potentially fatal, and not guaranteed success." I look at her, my vision clouded with tears. "What? What is it?" Again, with the strange look, almost intrigued. She put it simply. "It would involve cutting out his heart, and removing the demon from him."

I stare at her dumbfounded. I refuse to allow myself to think that anything could happen to him. "Will you please excuse us, Naomi?" I looked back at her. It was the first time she had addressed me directly. "Of course ma'am."

*Kisame's POV*

My grandmother looks at me sternly. "Why is she here with you?" I give the same expression right back. "She's my partner." Her look breaks and she gives me a knowing smile. "Kisame..." I sigh. "Okay. I'm in love with her. Happy?" Then she completely startles me by laughing.

"Yes, yes I am. And you know what? She's in love with you too. Don't ever let her go." I actually smile. Granny was the only person I missed from this wretched place. "Now come. I think we should do the ritual." I look at her, confuse. "What about Naomi?" All grandma does is look at me sadly. "She won't want to see...

----------------------------------------

(A/N)

Me: I'm sorry this sucks! I'm going to end it soon, just so you know.

Pein: It sucks

Kakuzu: It sucks.

Konan: It sucks.

Zetsu: It's not that bad... ℐᏆ ЅUℂᏦЅ

Sasori: It sucks.

Deidara: Sorry, it sucks.

Hidan: It fricking sucks!

Tobi: It doesn't suck! Tobi is a good boy!

Me:Yay I love you Tobi! *glomps Tobi*