The Legend Of The Super Saiyan

First fanfic on Wattpad - Leave some reviews :P

This will be a crossover between DBZ and Fairy Tail, enjoy 😂

______________________________________

Mildian Magic Academy

Year X---

Zeref walked over to the blank T.V. for a short break, he had been working on his plan for the R-system and the Eclipse Gate, all in the hopes of reviving his brother, Natsu Dragneel.

The wooden floor of his room was really squeaky, but Zeref knew the best way to go through. As he was walking, he looked outside his tiny window. The moon was full tonight. When he reached his leather chair adjacent to his T.V., he sat down and lifted his hand up.

He flicked his finger at the T.V. and mumbled something under his breath. A magic circle appeared in front of the T.V. and then it magically turned on. Zeref continued to flick his finger, now sideways to scroll through the channels.

"I really should be going to sleep..." Zeref said, as he finally found his favorite show on. He put down his finger. (Skip the next few paragraphs if you don't want a summary of DBZ)

It was a fighting show with the main character having spiky black hair but it changed golden when he transformed. He had multiple transformations, each one stronger than the next. He belonged to a alien race called the "Saiyans."

He was sent to Earth as a kid not knowing he was a Saiyan, and befriended other people he found there. He then found another alien who belonged to a race called the "Namekians." They fought in Earth's World Martial Arts Tournament with a win for the saiyan. The namekian's name was Piccolo, and the saiyan's name was Goku.

Years later Goku had a son with another contender in the Martial Arts Tournament, his name being Gohan. Goku learned he was an alien when another saiyan arrived on Earth to gather up the last Saiyans after most were wiped out. Goku and Piccolo barely beat him. Goku trains to get stronger and beat anyone who stands in his way, and while he was in another battle he learned his first transformation...Super Saiyan 1.

He continues to train and reach higher levels and transformations. Zeref is obsessed with this show, called "Dragon Ball Z," he is also determined to bring back his brother from the dead. After watching a few hours of DBZ he lifts up his finger again and turns off the T.V.

Zeref finally slides into his old and cold bed, the matress starting to creak as he twists and turns, trying to fall asleep.

"I want magic where I can be a super saiyan..." He unconsciously whispered, moments before falling asleep.

That was chapter 1 of Natsu's New Power, hope you liked it xDD

______________________________________