Nathan Imagine #1

Long Nathan #Imagine 

The birds were singing.

The neighbors dog was howling. 

Nathan was lay peacefully in bed.

Beeeppp! 

The alarm went of causing Nathan to jump a little. He rubbed his eyes hardly then reached up to turn the alarm of. Nathan was in a band called The Wanted and today they had to go to the studios to record a new song. It was a lovely summers morning, the sky was clear blue and the sun was shining. Nathan eventually got up and started to get ready. As he sat up he knocked a picture beside his bed. It was of Him and Holly at there wedding day. Holly was beautiful, she had long brown golden hair and ocean blue eyes which always sparkled. Nathan held hold of the picture tightly smiling softly and began to re-live the wedding day. 

*Wedding Day*

Nathan's Pov 

Today is the day I'm getting married to the most beautiful girl in the world, words can not explain my excitement. The first time I laid eyes on Holly I fell in love. She is an amazing beautiful interesting girl and I'm so proud to call her mine. 

It wasn't long till the wedding now. I made sure I had everything then Jay walked in, he was my best man. 

"Wow Mate you sure look good" Jay said while patting me on the arm. 

"Thanks mate" I replied while winking at him. 

"Here you go" Jay passed me a white flower to put on my suit. 

"Thanks Jay" I took the flower of him and tried to put it on my suit, however my hands just won't stop shaking and I can't put this god dam flower on my suit. 

Jay grabbed it of me while laughing and put it on for me. I loved Jay he was always there for me whenever I needed him, he truly was a great friend. 

"There you go you idiot" He said still laughing. 

I just smiled at him, soon we were both laughing. It was eventually time to set of and go to the wedding. 

"Do you definitely have the rings jay?!" I asked worried. 

"Yes now come on we need to go or we will be late which is not good" Jay shouted back at me. 

"Okk I'm coming!!" I shouted. 

We both got into the wedding car and then set of to the venue. We were getting married in a castle beside the sea. It was perfect and the views were incredible. Holly liked to see her self as a princess so this was the place for her. It took us about 30 minutes to get to the castle. On the way Jay was giving me advice on married life as he got married last year to a girl called Rosie, she was lovely. The car finally stopped, as I looked out of the window I could see some of our guests going into the castle. I quickly got out the car and walked with Jay into the castle. It was massive and so grand. I seriously can't believe I'm getting married here omg. Most of the guests are now seated, I walked to the front and took my seat. I sat nervously down. Jay could see I was a bit scared so he was giving me some support. Eventually after about 15 minutes of waiting Holly had arrived at the building. She looked stunning she was so beautiful. She had loose curls in her hair and her dress wow it was tight fitted but long and it had a trail. She finally made it to the front and the wedding begun. There were many tears and Laughter. 

"You may now kiss your bride" The vicar said. 

This was so real I was married to Holly omg! 

I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her lips softly. All the guests stood and clapped. 

We walked out the castle hand in hand to be welcomed by our family members and friends. Then I heard singing as I looked over it was the boys they were singing for us how cute. 

We had loads of wedding pictures took and then we went to the reception where the wedding would be continued. 

Overall it was an amazing night and I will never forget it.

End of pov

*End of wedding day* 

Nathan was still sat on the corner of the bed. Tears were streaming down his face as he remembered the wedding day. Then someone was shouting Nathan. He looked up and Jay was stood right in front of him. 

"Mate we are really late for the studio we need to get a move on your not even ready!" Jay said slightly annoyed. 

"I know I'm nearly ready won't take me long!" Nathan replied. 

Nathan got up and started to get ready while Jay waited for him in his bedroom. 

After about 10 minutes Nathan was finally ready. 

"We need to go now Nath" Jay moaned. 

"One minute let me just ring Holly" Nathan demanded. 

"Mate.. she passed away 1 year ago".. Jay softly stumbled.