Nathan Imagine #2

It was early in the morning. Your phone buzzed, it was a message from Nathan.  

*Message* 

I would do absolutely anything right now to be able to snuggle up next to you, bury my head in your chest and interlock my fingers with yours. I would be able to look up and smile you and also kiss you when ever I wanted. You don't understand how much being away from you is killing me inside. I need you by my side. I want to be there for you. I hate being away from you like this. I know its not going to be like this forever but right now it feels like that. I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. I love you with all my heart babe. 

Love Nath x x x x x x 

*End of message* 

As you were reading it a little tear slipped away from your eye. You felt the same way. You have never loved anyone as much as you love Nathan and it killed you knowing you would not see him for another 3 weeks. You got up and got dressed. Then there was a bang at the door. It was quite a tall man, he handed you some flowers and a dvd. The flowers just happened to be your favorite. In the flowers there was a little note. 

*Note*

Sorry I can't be with you but I hope this cheers you up Please watch the dvd Love Nath x x x 

*End of note* 

You quickly turned the telly on and entered the dvd. You sat back and began to watch it. Straight away Nathan appeared and he was talking about missing you and did one of his famous speeches. Then there was a load of pictures from the day you and Nathan first met up until now. 

The little tear turned into floods of tears. Nathan was such a babe. Even though you were miles away you felt like he was with you. 

You decided to call Nathan to say thankyou and you ended up being on the phone for 2 hours and you also found out that Nathan was going to visit you in a few days. 

You loved Nathan so much and he loved you a lot to.