0.6

Ashton's POV:

I was awoken by a slight cough and I get up rubbing my eyes. I turn to my right and see the boy that has made me question my sanity.

"Hello daddy-" I quickly widen my eyes and glare at him, surprisingly blushing. He smiles and places a tray full of breakfast for me. I lick my lips lightly as I quickly start to eat the biscuits and gravy (sausage and eggs on the side).

I hear another cough and look up at Calum.

"Uh yeah?" I ask as I wipe my mouth and raise an eyebrow at him. He sighed and left shaking his head. Oh no, if he's mad and or sad about this I might lose a maid. And Calum is quite distracting, but he's also a good maid though as well.

"Calum," I sigh and take a breath in, "wait." He turns around, his skirt bouncing up a bit. I bite my lip and hold a breath in.

"I'm sorry if I made anything uncomfortable do to yesterday's actions, please remember this is your job. Not your play house, I hope you can at least act like it's a job for you when guest and other people are around." I said looking into his eyes.

He smirked and genuinely smiled after, "Can I call you daddy still?" I sigh and massaged my forehead.

"Only if I say it's ok, probably only around me and Michael ok." He nods and smiles kindly to me before walking away a bit more joyfully. I thought I could have kept it in my pants a bit longer.

And that I was somewhat at least bisexual, but when Martha tried to hit on me and get me more of a deal yesterday by saying 'I think we can work something out, after a session of fun of course.' And just imagining her high pitched moans got me wanting to shoot myself.

I sighed as I continued to eat my breakfast, this is good. Better than the chef I usually have, wait my chef is off today. Did Calum make this?

"Calum!" I hear soft patters of heals and Calum's face pops threw the doors an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah...daddy?" He said smirking slightly. I just rolled my eyes and took another bite of the biscuits; then wiped my face. "Did you make this? My chef is off today, and Pennies cooking is pretty horrible so, I don't know it would make sense I guess." I said as I take another bite.

"U-uh yeah, why is it bad or?" I quickly shake my head as I swallow some of the delicious food. "No actually it's quite amazing, wow this is good." He smiled and winked at me before saying, "I know what else will be good." I quickly glare and mumbled 'not now'. "Can't blame a twink for trying." I rolled my eyes as he left and I finished my breakfast.

Bitch bitch bitch, yes it's Michael, bitch bitch bitch

I groan at the ringtone Michael made for me to put for him. "What do you want pest?"

"Dang man, what dick is up your ass? I'm over here so I don't know who else it can be?" I scoff and groan his foul language not surprising me at all.

"Get on with it Clifford."

"How long have you not get laid?"

"I wanked yesterday, how's that?"

"Webcam?"

"Somewhat." I say smirking.

"Nice, anyways I got booty yesterday and it was with your employee. And he sorta may be, calling me daddy. So no more having Calum calling you daddy that's weird now, for me to hear. And damn Luke is so sexy man, he was basically begging for me to do it round two in the bathrooms again." I scoff and cross my arms.

"Did you use a condom?"

"Man of course I didn't, boys ass was so tight I couldn't resist. Actually I don't know haha." I groaned and rubbed my face.

"If my employee comes in here running in saying he got herpes you're paying for his treatment or anything he needs." I say as I get out of bed stretching.

"Fine, anyways man. Martha is calling and I need to let her down easy. So how does 'I don't like pussy' sound?" I roll my eyes as I go towards my closet and look threw my clothes.

"Yeah real subtle Michael." I hear him agree with me and then say goodbye not leaving me to reply.

"He's lucky he's my best friend."

-3-3-3-3-3-3-

A/N: sorry if plain or bad, but major filler and sorry I haven't been updating any of my books. I'm trying to update all of them soonly so yeah.

Anywhales,
Hoped you love, Bye~Sam.