0.1

Calum's POV:

"Can we please carry on Mr. Hood?" I nod and follow him to where eve the hottie wants to go.

"Since not really anyone ,but you, showed high remarks on being trained on how to work professionally as a maid, you are basically my only chance I've got on this Mr. Ho-"

"Please call me Calum or Cal." I say feeling uncomfortable with the 'Mr. Hood' thingy.

"Very well, Calum. If I may continue..." I just zoned him out and stared at his beauty, cause honestly, boy looks too fine to be real.

"And that is it, any questions?" I look up at his eyes and fudge, they're perfect too! I hoped he had poopy eyes like me, but noooooo! Mr. I'm-going-to-ruin-your-non-existent-ovaries-just-for-fun-and-everyday-activities decided to be perfect, smh.

"No not at all." I say smiling kindly.

"Will, then just sign here and then you start tomorrow." I smile and quickly sign the contract before getting up and following him back to the door.

"Oh and just because you seemed to zone out a bit, the contract said you are going to be living with me in a guest room. You're my personal maid so I'll need you daily." He said smiling and waving bye at me. Oh I'm going to be a sex slave, yippie fun!

"Mom I've got the job! And he's hotter than Jack barakat! I know right! And I'm moving in with him since I'm his personal maid, yes mom I'll remember the condom God." I roll my eyes as I step into my car. I pull my ear away from the phone and made an annoyed face and mocked my mom droning on and on to the guy at my window next to  me holding my keys.

He looked at me weirdly before leaving once I took my keys.

"Ok love you bye!" Sigh, today was a tiring day, time to pack (condoms, lube, vibrator, handcuffs, whips, etc.) clothes.