Moonless Night

I received wonderful (sexy) fan art from fairytailyaoilover, and this is the perfect place to showcase it.

http://fairytailyaoilover.tumblr.com/post/124415461468/inspired-by-rhov-senseis-latest-chapter-of-land

*****

"Possess. Have. Hold. Enjoy. Control. Dominate. Pick your verb ... I intend to explore so very many of them."
― J. Kenner

At last, Natsu broke the silence. "Are you ready?" he asked in a soft, concerned voice.

Gray looked up into his eyes. To have Natsu as his lover ... to be lovers ... sharing that intimacy ... conjoined as one.

Quietly, but without regrets, he answered: "Yes."

Natsu stroked back the black hair. He tried to hide how nervous he felt. At least Gray had the advantage of having been intimate with partners before. For Natsu, besides "practice sessions," this was all new to him. Still, he knew Gray had to be even more apprehensive. Many times, Rei-chan recommended that Natsu let Gray top first, but ... Natsu wanted this. He needed his first time to be in a dominant role. Deep in his soul, he needed this.

Natsu slowly licked his fingers, savoring the taste of Gray's pre-cum on his skin. Gray watched the pink tongue slither around, and he gulped hard.

"What are you doing?"

Natsu's green eyes twinkled. "Trust me."

His wet fingers reached down and slowly rubbed Gray's asshole. The ice wizard instantly tensed up.

Natsu pulled back at seeing the distress. "I'm sorry. I thought—"

"N-no," Gray whispered. "Sorry, it just ... surprised me."

Natsu waited, but when Gray gave him a nod, he reached down again.

"Wait!"

Natsu yanked back in concern. He had not even touched Gray.

"Stuff ... lube ... I have some. We ... we should use that."

"You have some?"

Gray did not directly answer, not wanting to admit he bought it a while back for another partner. He rolled onto his side, and Natsu pulled back. Gray stretched over to the nightstand, opened a drawer, and shuffled around to the bottom. He pulled out a small bottle of lube and a condom.

Natsu saw the bottle was half empty, and there were only a few condoms left in the box. So, Gray had used these sorts of things in the past. He knew that was a possibility, but it still reminded him of Gray's experience. He actually had supplies like this, whereas Natsu honestly had never known these sorts of things existed until recently.

Natsu took the bottle and drizzled some onto his fingers as well as onto Gray. Then he capped it and set it aside. He would need more soon enough.

He reached down between their bodies. "Try it again?"

"Y-yeah," Gray muttered.

Natsu stroked back Gray's hair again. "Relax. I'm not gonna bite."

He arched an eyebrow. "You already bit me, you asshole!"

Natsu laughed, and Gray loosened up with a chuckle. He trusted Natsu. Even if the Dragon Slayer really did want to bite and claw, he trusted Natsu to make it feel good. Plus the bastard studied under a professional. He figured Natsu must know what to do.