Remember A?

hi guys, I know I said I'll be updating daily. But I've been studying for exams😭. But I'm here now!! Hope you like this 🙂
(Refer to the picture above. When you imagine Mike rushing through the hallway for Hanna) 😻
****

The car ride was the most awkward experience ever. Emily is texting Ben, Aria is driving, Mike has his headphones in, and his stupid friend is playing on his phone.

I sit in the car, trying to look as cute as possible... Wouldn't want to look to desperate for someone to talk to.

****

8:45am

Aria parks in her usual parking spot.

Mikes the first to open his door.
"Aye, Mike and Jake!!" I hear being yelled from miles away.
Mike smiles as he gets his lacrosse sports bag from the trunk. "Hey guys" he says laughing as a group of his lacrosse teammates come towards the car to great him. Jake comes out of the car and joins them.

Mike is pretty popular in his grade, he always was. Which is why I was always so confused why he would ever be interested in me... Well why he ever was interested in me.

Me, Aria & Emily walk through the halls and see that spencer is in our locker Area. She's wearing a short black flowy dress, her hair in a messy bun, and big thick glasses. Effortlessly beautiful, I think.

She takes an apple out of her bag and cleans it with a napkin she found in her locker. she starts scrubbing it,
"Be careful before you break the apple" Emily says laughing while she opens her locker, which is right beside spencer.

"You're laughing now Em, but when I get an A+ in Mr. Fitz's class and you don't. You'll laugh will turn into a frown" spencer says smirking.

The first bell rings, I head to open my locker. There's a strange smell of chocolate muffins, it smells so good.

You're such a fat ass Hanna, why are you thinking about food?

I ignore the thought of the delicious smell and open my locker.

One.. No two.. No three..... About 20 muffins fall out of my locker. I can feel my face burning hot, I don't need to look in the mirror to know that my face is now ruby red. A huge lump forms in my throat trying to hold back the tears.

Laughter fills the hallway, Aria picks up one of the muffins that has a sticky note on it and passes it to me, trying to not let the whole hallway see what the note says.

You got a hair cut and think you're Hot Hanna? Well let me remind you who your truly are Hefty Hanna , xoxo - A

The entire hallway is laughing and pointing, phones out taking pictures. I panic. Mike comes pushing his way through the crowd.
"What's going on here" he yells angrily while his lacrosse bat in his hand. He starts to see the muffins on the floor, he slowly looks at everyone in the hall before he lays his eyes on me. He locks his eyes onto mine. His lips starts to form something but I throw the muffin with the sticky note right in his chest. He catches it.

I slam my locker shut and run into the bathroom. I see Aria, Emily & spencer follow.

I sit in the bathroom stall, trying to hold in my tears because I don't want my three best friends to think I'm weak.

"Hanna are you in here?" Spencer says. I can here three different footsteps walking into the bathroom.

I bite my lip wipe my tears and unlock my bathroom stall.

I give her the fakest smile I could possibly pull.
"Of course I am"

Emily starts looking serious at me. "Are you sure Hanna? 'A' said some pretty awful things, and half the hall seen. I'd be totally freaked out if I were you"

I am totally freaked out

"Well your not me, and I'm fine. It's probably one of those stupid jealous girls. I could care less to be honest." I roll my eyes and take out my lipstick from the side of my purse and walk towards the mirror. I start to re apply, I press my bottom lip and my top lip together and form duck lips. I smile at the mirror.

No one is gonna know how ugly you feel, when you try to look pretty on the outside.

"Well, I'm already late to class Hanna, I'm leaving" spencer says annoyed. "Yeah me to Hanna, feel better" Emily follows.

She gives me a little smile before she leaves the bathroom.

Aria says something and I was kind of startled because I didn't even notice she was in the bathroom. "Huh? Sorry I didn't hear you" I respond.

"I've been getting these A messages too, Hanna"

"Really? What'd they say about you?"

"Remember that older guy I dated at camp last summer?"

I nod.

"Well, he told me he was only 19, but truth is he's actually 29"

My eyes are wide open.

"And it was mr. Fitz"

I drop my lipstick on the floor.