Chopped off my hair

You guys! Wow. Been like two years since I updated and I'm the worse. But I'm finally going to update. I can't believe I was even capable of writing this when I was only 14.. Not trying to sound cocky, but I'm now 16 and I'm just wow'd. Like I have such a good story line going on. And I can't wait to finish and see where the story takes me!! Hope you guys enjoy. And I'm so sorry for the long wait. I literally suck😭😂.
----------------------------

6:30am
I hear my alarm beeping, I roll my eyes and turn it off. I'm really not feeling school today.

"Hanna!" I hear my mom yelling from the kitchen. I grab a pillow and throw it on top of me to block any sound.

My mom comes barging in, "get up! Hanna"

"I'm not feeling well" I say in the best fake-sleepy/sick voice I possibly can.

"Hanna, you can't miss school, you missed far to many days in this semester"

I fake a few cough's.

"Hanna" my mom sounds fed up with me.

"Ugh what ever mom"

And that's her cue to leave.

She shuts the door behind her and I hop out of bed. I take my phone from under my pillow and I plug it into my beats speaker, I carefully scroll to select the music I'll be playing to get ready.. "Hotline bling by drake" I think.

The song starts playing and I head to my bathroom and start brushing my teeth.

--------------------------------------

I head back to my room and I start picking out my outfit, I start to undress when I notice my figure in the mirror, I smile at myself.

your arms are so fat,
Look at the stretch marks on your waist
the gap between your legs are not big enough
your long hair is making your face fatter

I run back to the bathroom and grab a pair of scissors and without thinking I chop.
I chop and chop and chop.

Look your face looks so much thinner

I smile at the mirror and head back to my room and finish getting ready and putting on makeup.

I head downstairs and to my surprise my mom smiles at me.

"Wow Hanna, I love your hair. Did you just do that by yourself?"

Wow, is it really nice? I was afraid no one would like it, I think.

Instead I say, "I know, of course you love it. Who wouldn't?"

The door bell rings, I run to go get it and it's Emily at the door.

"Hey Hanna, I love what you did to your hair"
"I love it too. Thanks em"
"Aria said she got the car for the week, so she's going to stop by and pick us up"

I smile at her, and give her signal to Come into the house. She finds her way to the living room, where my mom offers her toast and eggs.
She accepts and takes a couple bites.

"Wow ms. Marin, this is really good. Hanna, I wish my mom can cook, all we eat is take out"

My mom gives me a look of disappointment.

I ignore it and look back at Emily, "thanks em, I just finished eating a plate of the eggs before you came, super good"

My mom looks down and heads out the door to work.

Minutes later me and Em get a text from Aria saying she's waiting outside.
I grab my purse with nothing but makeup in it, and head to the car.

I notice the strap of my heal loose, so I bend over to fix it. A male voice in the car yells out, "woah, thank god you cut your hair, I can finally see your hot ass"

your ass is so fat, you need to loose weight

"Shut up, you dumbass" yells mike at one of his lacrosse friends.

I turn around and walk towards the car, trying to hide any trace of embarrassment on my face.

"So sorry, Hanna. My moms making me take mike and his stupid friends to school too" says Aria.

It's fine I say as I find a seat in the back of the car beside the boy who made that awful comment.

"I like your hair, Hanna" Mike mumbles from the passenger seat.

Mike hasn't talked to me all year, I start to blush crazily.

I pull out the widest smile, "thanks" I say trying to sound not to excited.

"I'm sure Sean, and all those other guys will like it too" Mike says annoyed.

"Me and Sean broke up months ago, you know that right" I tell him innocently as I fix my hair and re apply my lipstick.

"Whatever" he mumbles as he puts on his headphones.