"Yeah Yeah same thing"

Corn smashed his lips to shut pop up.

*fast forward the scene by half an hour*

Pop and corn were tangled in each others hair.

Pops long lustrous hair was entangled in between Corns armpits so they had to chop of their entangled hairs using scissors.

Corn wanted to braid his armpits hair because he was jealous of pops hair but pop didn't want her hair to feel lonely hence the tanglement.

"Aren't you supposed to wear something sexy? Like lacy underwear?" Corn spoken while scanning his girlfriends bra do underwear.

"Sexy? Says the man who is wearing a brief that looks like a chaddi made out of old handkerchiefs"

While pop and corn were having a heated argument their orbs meet and they felt horny again.

"Make intercourse to me" pop screamed while corn was busy discarding the minimal piece of clothing from their bodies.

"When did you get a tattoo babe? We both could have got a tattoo of hearts on our butts together"

Pop gave an offended look to corn who ran his skilfully excellent and sharp tongue across the sparkly pink tattoo above her belly button

"It's not tattoo! It's a dark, deep swirly ink!"

Corn was delighted upon looking at his girlfriends delicious right out of the oven, hot piece meaty body.

"Your legs are better than the chicken wings I had for dinner last night"

Pop smashed her lips to shut corn up.

"Uhh babe? Where should I insert me pee-pee? Like we have so many holes in our body! Should I try it on your nose first?"

Corn looked genuinely confused and pop smirked upon looking at corns flustered face. He looked like a cute little lost puppy.

"It's always the banana in the doughnut babe"

Pop proceed to guide corn about the basics of self pleasure.

Corn had finally achieved something big in life when he tasted sweat off his girlfriends body then he drank her pee-pee mistaking it as her orgasmic cum.

"Why don't you have six packs? I always wanted my guys to have six packs!"

Corn felt offended when pop let out a sad sigh upon looking at his body for the millionth time so without giving much thought about it corn spoke the first thing that came into his mind

"I have bigger boobs than you! Like seriously I'm a man yet my man boobs fit way better in my palms! Don't you dare insult my body. So what if I don't have 6 packs? Isn't three packs enough?"
(The man's boobs and his pot belly)

"Well I hate you for liking Watermelons bikini picture. You didn't ever like my FB dp the moment I upload it"

Corn raised his arms up in surrender. He clearly had enough of this drama.