His not...

Toby explained why he went away quickly, well I guess that was a good reason. "Can I go now" he laughed holding his bag, I laughed back "sure" giving him way. "See you around" he smiled, for some reason I felt butterflies in my tummy when he smiled.

I headed back to my table, just in time for the food. "Why were you speaking to Toby" Melissa started with, "because his my friend" I said "and it's not illegal" I added on.

"Was just asking" she sipped her water
"Well now you have the answer" I gave a smile. "Girls" my dad said trying to stop us from having an argument.

After dinner, my dad and Melissa went to pay, leaving me with Wren.
"You two always fight like that ?" Wren asked me, "yeah" I said back, and he laughed. "Who's Toby" he asked, I looked at him replying with "His a friend of mine, nothing else". "Good" he said, I gave him a strange look, he realised what he said "Not in that way" he quickly said, I laughed "it's Okay" but seriously why did Wren say that ?

We got back home and I straight away got changed into my pjs, after reading through my physics notes for the exam tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was next day and we were all at the Brew before school started.
"How was family dinner" Emily asked
"Me and Melissa had an argument" I said, "the usual" Ali said. "This time about Toby", "What" they all said, aria and Emily nearly spat there coffee out.

"Yes, she wanted to know why I was with him" I explained what happened.
"Spencer you need to stay away from him" Alison said, "His not bad" I said back.

"He knows what we did to Jenna, his trying to get revenge" she said, the others agreed , "I'm sure if he wanted to do something, he would of done it now" I tried to get my point across, "His trying to get close to you, then do something to hurt you" Aria said.

"Guys can we leave this topic " Hannah snapped

"I think Wren likes me" I said looking down. "Woah, say that again" Emily said. "I don't know, it's what he said yesterday" I explained to them. "Maybe he did that out of kindness" Hannah said. "But the other part" I raised my eyebrows, "I don't know" she put her hands up.

"But his your sisters fiancé, I doubt it" Emily said, "Ian was your sisters boyfriend" Alison said, "Ali that's different" Emily defended me, and she kept quiet.

we got to school we all went to our lessons, I had physics the others had biology or chemistry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all sitting in our usual seats for lunch, that's when Emily quickly came to our table "guys" she seemed worried

"Toby's back ?, we've seen" Alison said and we all turned to him, he looked back at smiled to me. "I have to sit with him as lab partners" Emily sat putting her bag down. "change partners" aria got worried.

"Guys, you all need to stop judging him, if he knew what Alison did to Jenna, don't you think he would of gone to the police and we all would of been in jailed now" I tried to get my point across but it wasn't working. Alison has always hated Jenna.

Just then, we heard a stick, a stick a blind person would use, we turned to see it was Jenna walking, "Jenna" Toby said going up to her, holding her shoulder, guiding her to a table. We all looked at each other, looking all worried and guilty. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was now the evening, Melissa and Wren went out for dinner together, and my mum and dad were still at work.

I decided to make myself a cup of coffee, my phone then beeped, it was from Emily, she wanted us at hers, luckily I didn't get changed into my pjs, but my hair was a mess and I had no makeup on, so i decided to put my hair up in a bun, that's when someone knocked on the door .

It couldn't be mum, dad, Melissa as they had their own set of keys. After one or two knocks I finally decided to open the door. I opened the door and was shocked to see who it was.

--------------------------------------------

Hi Guys, Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) !!

Decided to Double Update, as my coming few updates may be a bit slow due to exams revision and all that, but I'll try my best :) !!