8

Four Weeks Later:

Lucy spent the last month visiting Michael very little. She focused on school projects and another series of original photos. Mr. Nelson was delighted with the pieces Lucy was producing even though he could tell she was at least moderately depressed. Lucy's series was so brilliant that Mr. Nelson contacted Michael to tell him about it and how he planned to display it in New York for one day prior to a Christie's art auction that would be held the day after the gallery viewing.

"I haven't seen much of Lucy in these last few weeks," Michael lied through his teeth. He hadn't seen her at all in the last 3 weeks.

She was avoiding Mikey. He knew her reasons didn't go without merit. Lucy felt rejected by Michael; she was feeling so much love and adoration for him, and wanted to physically manifest it with him. Michael felt at least partially guilty- he didn't want Lucy to feel rejected- but he also didn't want her to regret having a sexual relationship with him. Truth be told, Mikey didn't think that sex was such a necessity, but when he first laid eyes on Lucy his cock came alive. He hadn't felt this kind of desire for any woman since Diana. Maybe that was the secret truth, maybe all the feelings and rejection he had personally experienced with Diana had scared him and he felt paralyzed by the feelings of love that had resurfaced with Lucy. 'Lucy is exactly the same age as me when I wanted a relationship with Diana,' Michael thought to himself and bit his lower lip.

"Listen Michael, I was wondering if you'd like to come to the viewing in Manhattan?" Mr. Nelson waited for his response eyeing him through his spectacles.

"I'd love to come Nelson, and actually, I'd like to show some of my own work as well." Michael responded, "also could you not mention this to Lucy? I want it to be a surprise for her."

"No problem, Michael." Nelson walked him back to his vehicle before he got back to work.

Michael had one week to get his photos together and edit them. Unfortunately for him he was severely lacking in the skill set for editing and would have to contact another artist to help him edit the pictures.

Lucy's set of photos had already been framed and were being shipped to the gallery for the showing. She finished her term work early and didn't really need to show up for anything other than finals. She just stayed at home and stared at the ceiling while thinking of what her next photo set would be compromised of.

Michael finished editing, setting, and framing his works for the auction. He rushed around LA to find a delivery service that would deliver them by the end of that same day. Then he went to pick up his outfits for the days he would be spending in New York. His private jet would be picking him up at 5pm and he'd be in his hotel room by 10 pm that same night. Michael kissed his three children good bye and promised to get home as soon as possible.

"Daddy bring back Lucy," Blanket begged his father.

"I'm going to try." Michael kissed his youngest son and gave him a hug.

Paris added, "Ask Lucy to have a sleepover with me."

"I will ask her!" Michael exclaimed and kissed Paris then Prince goodbye again before leaving.

The entire way to New York Michael checked his phone, waiting for a message or a call. Sure it was dangerous to have your phone turned on but who would tell him no. No one. He didn't have some giant romantic gesture planned out. All he had was his series of photos of her from the days they had spent together. He intended to attend the gallery viewing as discreetly as possible. First Nelson would introduce Lucy and speak about her works and the attendees would be able to walk into the room of the gallery holding all her works. Then about an hour later Nelson would inform the attendees about their special guest and they would be able to walk further into another room of the gallery and be greeted by Michael and his photo set.