4

"So," Lucy tried to make the slightly awkward moment less awkward, "are we gonna have dinner soon or just eat each other's faces?"

"We should be getting our dinner soon," Michael smiled at Lucy and took hold of her hand. It probably looked like a normal dainty hand to most people, but to Michael it belonged to the first person that treated him like a regular human being in many years. "Tell me something about yourself Lucy."

"I'm only 5'5 but I can deadlift 350 pounds on an Olympic barbell. I'm obsessed with photography, duh. I'm an only child." Lucy smiled at Michael. "What about you?"

"What about me?" Michael asked snickering.

"I want to know about you so why don't you tell me?" Lucy patted his hand that held hers.

"You don't know anything about me?" Michael's left eyebrow rose in inquiry.

"I know you're a singer and I know your famous and you can dance, but that's about it." Lucy admitted   Honestly.

"You haven't seen what the tabloids say about me?" Michael looked into her eyes trying to tell if she was lying.

"Tabloids are trash. Their sole purpose is to generate cash off hate. The only things I know about you are what I already admitted and my mom was in love  with you when she was a teen." Lucy responded sincerely hoping Michael would open up.

"You mom was in love with me?" Michael blushed at the notion. "Is she going to beat me with her purse when she finds out I kissed you?"

"Only if she can get out of the mental institution she currently resides in." Lucy shrugged nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry, Lucy," Michael felt a pang of guilt.

"It's okay, you would've found out eventually," Lucy finished as someone came down to them with their dinner on a tray.

"Whats the most delicious thing you could eat on a picnic on the beach?" Michael asked Lucy as he was holding the lid over the food still.

"Fancy grilled cheese and chips?" Lucy asked.

"Fancy grilled cheese and chips is correct." Michael smiled and handed her a plate with the fore mentioned food.

"Grilled cheese is the best, I feel bad for those kids in third world countries starving that won't get to enjoy the simple pleasures I take for granted all the time." Lucy bit into the sandwich and turned to see Michael staring at her in awe.

"We should go feed the hungry children PB&J's and grilled cheese sandwiches." Michael spoke as he gently tucked a piece  of Lucy's hair behind her ear.

"I would like that very much." Lucy put her half eaten sandwich on the tray and grabbed MIchael's face to kiss him. "I like all your ideas, but I like your heart the best," Lucy took hold of his shirt and unbuttoned it placing her hand on top of his beating heart.

Michael took her hand in his and kissed it softly. "What am I gonna do with you Lucy?"

"Whatever the fuck you wanna do Mikey." Lucy whispered into his ear.

"Mikey?" Michael was inquisitive about the name.

"I give all my friends nicknames- it's a gift from me to you. You can't play the Michael Jackson card cause you're Mikey from now on." Lucy smiled sweetly waiting for an objection from Michael.

"I like that name." Michael kissed Lucy before pulling her up to feet and driving back to Neverland.

--------------------------------------------
Dear MJFAM,

I really like these short chapters. They tend to guarantee updates. ;)
Xoxo
Breezy Doll