He truly believed that had Reed been left to his own devices, he might have been able to sneak into the hotel in disguise, grab Olivia while Faith was otherwise occupied and get out again. Or he might even have revealed himself to Faith to save her and her two kids from Reggie. Either way it would be an in and out job and over with in a matter of minutes. The same could be said for the B&B; in and out using a disguise, either as staff or as one of Blake's known associates linked to his latest smuggling business. Ayah wouldn't make an ounce of bother; they would be safe and together quickly.

Now that the team were involved and they knew there were illegal dealings going on that needed to be stopped, Murray was obliged to hold Reed back and see the whole thing through as per regulations. If Reed had been allowed to act on his own, regulations be damned, he would have rescued his wife and daughter without a second thought to the illegal business Reggie and Blake had become involved in. And what need was there to get involved? At the rate they were going Reggie had the brain of a toddler and Blake was bound to trust the wrong person. Now the simple rescue had been foiled by government demands and rules, they were stuck in a hole they weren't allowed to climb out of.

When Reggie finally made his appearance in the lobby and entered the restaurant, Amilo and Fred climbed out of the car and hastened towards the back staff entrance to the hotel. They grabbed a few uniforms from a nearby laundry bin, donned them and then made their way to the kitchens where they stole a serving table and loaded it with cakes. It would get the kids attentions if not Faith's.

They made their way with it towards the staff elevator. They knew from reception what room Reggie and his wife occupied so they rode it straight up, knocking on the door and waiting to see how Faith would receive them. "Room service." Amilo called after knocking, unsurprised that the door opened a minute later to reveal a small boy, grinning from ear to ear as he held onto the door handle.

"Cakes!" He squealed in delight before backing into the room and allowing Amilo to follow him. Fred was hovering outside the staff elevator, as lookout, to make sure that Amilo had plenty of warning if Reggie reappeared suddenly.

Amilo wheeled the cart into the room and began a chatty conversation with Dicken, about what kind of cakes were on the table. It only took a minute for Faith to appear, holding Olivia in her arms and holding Clare's hand as she walked beside her. She looked so scared that Amilo knew without a doubt that, one word from him to say that he worked for Reed, her sister's husband, and she would hand over Olivia and either let them leave or leave with him. But those weren't his orders.

"I'm sorry. We didn't order room service." Faith began with a wary tone to her voice. "Dicken, come over here please." She asked. Without question, the little boy backed over to his mother. Amilo knew only too well that if he gave the wrong answer she would panic or else Reggie would take it out on her later.

"Sorry ma'am. It said room 205 ordered a round of cakes for a kids party...this is room 205 isn't it?" He asked, looking confused as he gestured to the kids. Faith seemed to relax at the explanation and smiled.

"I'm afraid you're lost. This is room 305 not 205." She explained for him, believing him to be new or just plain lousy at directions. Amilo knew he had her hook, line and sinker. He apologized and blabbed his way out of the room.

"So sorry, it's my first day and I'm still getting used to the place. But here, the little man had me convinced. Since he's so excited, how about a cake for the little ones? Free of charge like, for the interruption?" He suggested, hoping to placate her with excuses so that she felt no need to tell anyone of his being in the room. He could clearly see through the open bedroom door where the kids were sleeping and a new bruise that was shining on Faith's lower jaw. He had the information he needed for when Olivia's rescue was allowed to take place.