§ Control §

( Sorry if I haven't update yet. I wish you will like this chapter. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto' s POV
I still have one day to train until the mission so I went to the "Waterfall Of Truth" I tried to control the Nine Tails but I still have to go fight my darkest part. Killer Bee gave me a tip way back then that words can only beat you darkest nature. Then I defeated my greatest and darkest nature of my life then I went to The Nine Tails then battled it, when I sucked its chakara I lost control but thanks to my Mother that I survived the darkness.

She explained everything he helped me then THE TEN TAILS APPEARED, IN SHORT THE DIVINE TREE. The Six Paths was on the Ten Tails he suddenly spoke " Child of Prophecy you have shared a bond to The Tailed Beast and now you have accomplished a mission, and that is to be a great shinobi than everyone else, you even surpassed me. I will now release your true strength.

After that Naruto has the memory when he did not exist

In that day Naruto began to be more serious than before it made his friend, family and comrades began to worry, he began to know how to control his emotions, Tail Beast, his heart, soul, and spirit.
What will happens to Naruto when he meets the Priest
The next Chapter The Stunning ANBU