Epilogue

Kellin's Point of View

"DAD" My daughter Copeland exclaimed giggling.

"WHAT!" I shouted back. I went running to wherever she was at and Vic was holding her upside down.

"Put me down!" She said giggling once again.

"Nope." He said smiling at her. I smiled at the both of them. I had one daughter and my wonderful that I loved so much. I got married to Vic a year ago. We have been together for 7 years and it has been the best years in my life. We adopted Copeland 6 months ago and she is 5 years old. We both thought we were ready for a girl but we just didn't want a baby so we got a 4 year old. She just turned 5.

"Help me!" Cope giggled.

"I'm coming baby girl." I said and I took her away from Vic. I ran downstairs with her in my arms giggling the whole time. Vic was chasing us so it tried to run faster but I almost tripped. Vic finally caught us and grabbed me by my waist.

"You aren't going anywhere." He said and chuckled. I started giggling and he kissed me on the lips. But someone had to ruin this perfect moment.

"EWWW MY EYES." Copeland shrieked and covered her eyes. We both started laughing at her. We both looked at each other and nodded our heads. I threw Cope on the couch and Vic and I started cover her with kisses on her face. She couldn't stop laughing and almost peed her pants thankfully she told us before that happened. She ran back upstairs walking a bit weird.

Vic pushed me to the couch and hovered over me. We both looked into each other's eyes and I felt like I was 18 again. I would fall more and more in love with Vic each day. I don't see myself without him at all.

60 Years later.

Copelands POV

I was my parent's funeral and I knew I had to be strong. I walked up to the podium and I started my little speech.

"Hi as all of you may know I was Vic and Kellin's daughter. I loved them so much and I know that they will be happy with each other in their own little world. They loved each other very much and I have never see any other couple with so much love in them for each other. They both had been through so much they told me so many stories and I thought they were crazy for a bit but they were my parents. I know now that they are in their own little paradise and I will see them soon." I said and walked off I couldn't stand being there anymore. I loved the so much. They both died of old age and I am glad they both went with each other.

I ran to my car and I burst out crying in there. I just had to let it all out. I was trying to be strong for m kids but since now I was away from them I could just break down. I am married and I have two kids I love my husband so much. Although nothing can compare to the love my parents had.

2 Years Later

After the little visit I did every week I decided to go eat at a restaurant with my daughter. She was 26 and her brother was working right now so decided not to bother him. I always went to go visit my dad and dad at their grave. I loved just talking to them about everything crazy happening in my life. Every time I go I feel them there with me. They are both my guardian angels.

_____________________________________

Hey now this book is officially over. I love this story so much and I had so much fun writing it. I hope all of you loved it as much as I did. I will start another story soon. I will tell you when its up. Love you. Comment and Vote. I didn't want this story to end :(