“Hell yeah,” I agreed taking a piff on the joint. I passed the joint back to Ross, putting my phone on vibrate. Ross passed the last bit back to me, which I finished…we got out the car, and walked to the express line. The difference is with the regular line, you pay $20 bucks, but you fuckin waitin forever, po-pos searchin a nigga down and grabbin his nuts and shit…with the express line- $40 dollars, and you are in. They search you, but you are in a lot quicker…I had on my shades, as we walked to the door…the off-duty officer patted me down, then asked to look at my cellphone. I showed it to him, and passed through.

                 Like I said before- man it felt good to be outta jail…all these freak bitches in the club. All this pussy I’m schemin on, in every which way possible…we started to make our way through the crowd. I’m lookin at tight fuckin honeys all over the place. Ross comes to us with some Coronas…we drink while watchin some of the folks on the dance floor. This girl from our hood walks to us. “Hey, Kant…dang! J- you got out? How you doin?”

                 “I’m gettin by, Phaedra. How are you and Winnie?”- Phaedra, was a short lil shawty, decent body, but I had no interest with her. She was Kant’s “bust it baby”, whenever he couldn’t get no pussy elsewhere. Winnie on the other hand, was part Black/part Asian. She wasn’t really all that, and she had a baby by one of Quint’s boys, Devin…but I beat the pussy down one night, and she’s been sprung onna nigga since. She knows I aint finna take care of her, especially when Devin still comes around there from time to time.

                 But the bitch is freaky as fuck. I remember one night when I was over at Phaedra and Winnie’s by myself, and Quint and his boys came over…Devin was callin for Winnie, and I was in the bedroom, getting brain from her. I busted one all in her mouth, before she pushed me in the closet. She had swallowed that shit, and was kissin Devin’s ass behind my dick. I had to keep from bustin the fuck out laughin at that nigga, with my dick all on his breath, as I was peepin out through the closet…

                 I never kissed Winnie in her mouth. Fuck that…

                “Winnie’s alright. You know she back to messin wit Devin again,” said Phaedra. I nodded, as Kant whispered in Phaedra’s ear…she smiled and walked away. “Laterz, J…I’ll tell Winnie that I saw you,”

                 I saw this cute lil blackety-black ass bitch, sittin at the tables, with her friends. I mean, she was dark as fuck, but she looked really cute. Kantrell nudged me. “Whatchu lookin at?”

                 “That lil dark girl right there. She’s cute as fuck,” I said. Kantrell nodded. “Yeah, she is. I’m lookin at that lil Hawaiian silky lookin bitch over there,”

                  “I don’t care for bitches like that,” I said. “They think they are ‘all that’. Trynna have niggas pay out for the pussy and shit,”

                  “Fuck that,” said Kantrell, takin a swig of his beer. “I’mma beat that pussy down, and send that bish home on Marta,”

                   “Fuck both of yall,” said Ross. He went to a girl and then, they walked to the dance floor. I started laughin, as Kantrell threw his hands up. “Aw, hell NAW! How this nigga go pull a bitch out on the dance floor, while we still standin here?”

                  Ross is a lil taller than me, but he bigger than me and Kant- don’t let that shit fool you. Ross be preyin on these hoes…that nigga got that mouthpiece- he be talkin to these chicks. Some of the girl’s friends got up from the table, and went to the dance floor, as they played that Roscoe Dash. I walked to the table, leaving Kant hangin. The dark-skinned girl looked to me. “Hey…wanna dance?”