Show Out

WARNING: This chapter contains scenes of an intense sexual nature. Reader discretion is advised.

Show Out

                 I stepped back into the apartment, as Max helped me bring in the groceries. Teja barked, then came over to us. I walked back down to the car to get the other stuff…them lame-ass niggas were gone for the time being, but I knew they’d be back. As I was coming up the stairs, Mister Mutha-Fuckin Officer came out of his place, with his wife. They were goin out, I guess. “Hey neighbor,” she said.

                 “Sup,” I replied. I try to keep the talk between us small…I don’t want niggas to be thinkin that I’m a fuckin snitch, and be dimin folks out. Max had Teja on her chain. “Imma take her out for a lil bit, so she can potty and stretch her legs,”

                 “Okay…just remember that Moms want you to bring the car back,” I said. Max walked out the door with Teja, and I started to put up the grocery. By the time I finished, Max had come back in the house with Teja…I had went through all my text messages, that were on my cell. Max took the chain off Teja. “Well, I gotta go, bro…I’m glad that you are out. Don’t plan on goin back anytime soon,”

                 “I’m not,” I said, giving Max a hug. “Thanks for helpin a bruh out, takin me to the store. Tell Mom I might be by soon,”

                 “Okay,” said Max, as I walked out the door with her. I watched, as she went down the stairs to the car, got in, and left. I walked back into my place, as my cellphone rang…it was Kantrell. “Sup, nigga?”

                  “I’m comin by to get yo ass…we goin to the club in the Dec,” said Kantrell. “Scrounge up some hoes, nigga,”

                 “Aight. Come scoop a nigga up,” I said, then hung up. I jumped my ass back in the shower, and washed my head, to get that excess hair off me. I cleaned up again, putting on my Black cargo shorts again, some Black ankle socks, a fresh clean v-neck, my Ecko cool breeze button down, and my Jordan retro 3’s. I brushed my new low cut, and put on my chain. I put in my blingin ass ear studs…fuck wearin a hat tonight. I poured Teja a bowl of dry food, when Kantrell text me. I finished up, and then stepped out, lockin my door. I walked down to the car, as my other nigga, Ross, stepped out. I gave him daps, as he pulled me into a brotherly hug. “Welcome back, nigga!”

                  “Haaa! That nigga went and got hisself fresh and clean! When I saw that nigga earlier, he was lookin all broke down an shit,” clowned Kantrell.

                  “Fuck you, nigga,” I jeered back. “We hittin up that one spot, off Covington?”

                  “Hell yeah,” answered Ross. “It’s Friday…that place is packed with them hoes. I’m getting me a couple of numbers by the end of the night,”

                  “Fuck that- I’m getting some pussy by the end of the night,” I said, as we pulled out of the apartment community. “A nigga been locked up for almost a month? I need some,”

                  Kantrell laughed, as we got onto I-20 east, headin to Decatur, or the Dec, as they sometimes call it. Me- I personally hate eastside niggas, but there are some bad bitches in Decatur. They be lookin hood as fuck, but they got that good-good, if you know what I’m sayin. We rollin down I-twin, Ross done pulled out some goose…I’m takin that shit to the head- big fuckin gulps. I pass it to Kant, and he swallows it down. We getting fuckin stupid, drinkin and drivin on the interstate…that Lil Weezy is bumpin in the stereo. We pull off the exit, onto Covington- the windows down, and the bass thumpin like we got a mutha fuckin club in the car…we pull into the club parking lot. We sit back lookin at that long ass line, as well as checkin out the females an shit. Kantrell lit a joint, as Ross put a dime bag in his shoe. “Look at these bitches, J…you know, I’mma be longstrokin in some pussy before the night is over,”