SEASON THREE!!!

Provably many of you have already seen it but, the first episode of season three is out!! :D

When I finally noticed it was out I was like screaming all over the place. The first episode is awesome but if you are a Bellamy fangirl you'll understand why I don't like that girl, then again if you watched the episode you'll know what I'm talking about.

And if you still haven't watched it you must go right now and watch the freaking episode.

I had my hole story planned out until I found out about her, it kind of ruined my story, and if you are writing or have written and are planning to continue a Bellamy X OC fanfic, I'm pretty sure it had ruined yours too. Or maybe you saw it coming, anyways, the thing is that I have no idea what to do for the end of the second season or how to continue for the third.

Spoiler Alert!
Do not read this unless you've seen the episode.

Clarke is officially a Lesbian. I totally HATE the name Bellarke, like wtf is that. I'm sorry for the fans of those two, but I can't see anything happening between them. And if there is something, just don't spoil.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I wasn't hallucinating when I saw Shawn right? I can't believe Shawn Mendes is acctually an actor on The 100.

'The 100' is just getting better every day.