thirty → part one

instagram  → 0 days til comic con → today 

---

victoriajpalmer; let's just say today's a little bit of a big deal. so much so i'm getting my makeup done all pretty & professionally. i've never felt so nervous & excited...only for you, babe. x

dylansprayberry; you look so, so beautiful angel - as always. i'll see you soon, and i can't wait x

---

Victoria exhaled heavily, her hands shaking uncontrollably as they reached up to fumble at the door handle of her mother's car. She finally steadied herself enough to do so, gulping and gripping it tightly to push it open and step outside.

Their hotel room was all set up, and now that they had arrived at the centre in which the convention was taking place, Victoria's mother stepped out of the car and pressed a firm kiss to her daughter's forehead, ruffling her hair, "You'll be fine, darling. You've waited long enough to meet this boy and he clearly cares a lot about you."

Victoria nodded, thanking her mother and kissing her cheek before waving goodbye, heading towards the dauntingly large building in which she was about to meet the boy who she'd come to the conclusion was seemingly the love of her life. She planned to meet Kayla after she'd first met Dylan, and so venturing into the large centre seemed even more terrifying as she had to first do so alone.

Her hand slipped into the back of her jean pocket, pulling out her phone and unlocking it as her eyes shifted to the screen to check the time. It was 9:43 and as she had agreed to meet Dylan at around 10am she knew she had a short amount of time to spare before they would meet. Her hands trembled with excitement, gulping as she clutched her phone tightly between her palms and pushed open the heavy doors that lead into the building.

After sorting out her tickets and having the swiftest possible look around the centre, Victoria glanced again at the time on her phone and upon seeing the screen display that it was 9:56 she drew in a deep breath. Her eyes drifted to the hallway down which she needed to go to reach where she would be meeting Dylan, and after much mental self-prompting and nervous hesitation, she finally began to stride over.

Her hand slowly lifted to the door handle, gently pushing it open as her eyes saw through the glass panel and rested on the face of Dylan Muse Sprayberry - The boy she'd admired from afar for so long, and could now finally fully admit her feelings to with complete honesty and sincerity - staring down at his phone anxiously. As she softly shut the door behind her and stood stock still mere meters from Dylan, the overwhelming nerves made part of her hope that he wouldn't look up from the device and she could slip away and hide.

But as his head lifted and his eyes met hers, all of Victoria's nerves were washed away in an instant. Both Dylan and Tori now had insanely wide smiles practically painted on their faces, taking off into a sprint towards eachother. Dylan enveloped Tori in the tightest of hugs, his arms wrapping protectively around her and his body almost entirely shielding hers.

Dylan bent down a little, his forehead now resting against Tori's and both of their heartbeats were noticeably fast and unsteady as they stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, taking in the fact that - finally - they had met. 

"Hey, Angel." Dylan beamed, his lips lifting to kiss Victoria's forehead and his arms untangling themselves from around her slender body in order to intertwine their fingers.