Chapter One: Sia

CHAPTER ONE

--------------------

Sia

-------------

Waking up with a terrible headache I realize it's my 17th birthday the day all werewolves supposedly find my mates. I get up and put on my favorite jeans withe cuts in the legs and a shirt that says " Fuck your life." Grabbing my book-bag I take the stairs two at a time grabbing a apple as i get to the door I yell " come on Ronnie we're gonna... " I stop remembering he's not here. My family's gone. Slowly I close the door locking it before climbing in my car.

I turn on the radio as I drive my favorite song by Ariana grande coming on. I start to sing along with the lyrics getting into the music " Say, I'm thinking 'bout her every second, every hour

Do my singing in the shower

Picking petals off the flowers like

Do she love me, do she love me not? (love me not)

I ain't a player, I just crush a lot (crush a lot)

You give me that kind of something

Want it all the time, need it everyday

On a scale of one to ten I'm at 100

Never get enough, I can't stay away."

By the way my names Sia Halloway. I'm 17 years old and I'm a werewolf. I'm in the 11th grade. I have no family and live on my own. I have two best friends that know everything about me. Also for the last 3 years my wolf hasn't said a word to me, half the time I don't think she ever did. But enough about me here's my story.

As I stop my car parking at school the first face I see is Marianna or Marie(My Bestfriend) for short. As I grab my book bag getting out the car she starts to yell at me. "Si you Bitch where were you, you're late!" I grin knowing she's overreacting. "Marie check your watch I'm early not late..." I reply " By the way where's Ty (My 2nd Best friend)" I ask looking around. Then I spot him waiting for us on the steps. As we head towards him, he rolls his eyes at how slow we're walking. When we reach him we all walk in the school together rushing to our lockers.

As we all head to our first period, I hear them yell " Don't think we forgot its your birthday." I groan opening the .door to my first period. As I take my seat by the window. I wait for the teacher to begin but I here the door open but I know all the students are here so I look towards the front. As the principle walks in with a new kid. I freak as I hear my wolf whisper one word "Mate." He growls as I stand and head for the back door I stop terrified.

I slowly turn around to find him right there in front of me, only to hear him whisper "Mine."

That's when I turn and run.