I stood up and walked over to him, putting my legs in between his knees. He took another drink from his flask before patting his legs, inviting me to sit down.

This could not be more awkward. I​ put my hands on his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist, sitting down on his legs.

I smiled and he put his cold hands on my bare thighs. "You have nothing?" He slurred, and I took a drink from his flask, making him grin. "I think you have more than her," His hands went farther up my thighs, taking my dress with it. "But... I haven't seen what you can do." The lust in his eyes grew and I shuddered in a breath.

"Have you forgotten that I have no experience?" I muttered and he shook his head.

"No one said that they couldn't teach you." He smirked and I bit my lip, making his hand travel up to the back of my neck.

He licked his lips, making me lick mine, and I felt him harden underneath me. And it sent a chilling thrill through my body.

"Kiss me?" I spat out and he brought my face down to his.

"You have everything that she doesn't, Anastasia Greene." He muttered, searching my eyes before locking his lips with mine.

He set down his flask and ran both his hands up my back, tangling them through my hair. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and perfectly moved it with mine. He pushed my lips harder onto his and I slanted my mouth over his, kissing him as hard as I could.

"Ana.. Calm down." He mumbled on my lips, his chest vibrating from his thick chuckle. "I'll let you take control when I'm finished with you."

I pulled my face from his and stood up. Then he stood up, grabbed my hand and we walked out of his office and to his bedroom.

As soon as we walked through that door, he slammed it and pushed me up against it. He let out a breath and began to kiss my neck, driving me insane.

So I kissed his collarbone, and he froze where he stood. I sent sloppy, wet kisses down his collarbone and up his neck. When I licked the skin just below his jaw, he sucked in a breath and grabbed my hips, pushing me back onto the door.

Then he began to kiss me again. His kisses were sloppy, and slow, and mesmerizing. I​ literally could not get enough of this man.

His hand slid up my waist, up my torso, over my shoulders. My dress was off.

"À moi, Anastasia." French? He can speak French... I licked my lips and he ran his fingers down my body, making chills bumps rise. "Tu est pour moi bébé."​

How can he have such an effect on me? And hearing him speak a different language drives me literally insane!

I let out a low groan when his hands landed on my breasts.

Here I am, pushed up against a door. Captivated by a gorgeous man. I have no control of my will, and his vitality may be stronger than mine... A gorgeous man...

"Come now, m​on amour.​" I bit my lip as he guided me towards the bed.

Why has he decided now to speak French to me? Why didn't he speak to me like that in the first place when we met? Maybe it's just a romantic thing...

My feet hit the edge of the bed and I tumbled backwards, bringing my knees up. He climbed over me and wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me to the top of the bed.

He groaned once he connected his hips with mine, kissing every inch of my body. His hands slid across my stomach, making me shudder.

I arched my back so our skin could touch and he unclipped my bra when I did, slipping it off my body.