She looked at it really hard "it kinda looks like Kayla" she smiled, I blushed "how do you know that? It could be you?" I said, she chuckled.

"Oh that's Kayla alright. But you're a really good drawer, Kacey entered a competition with drawing. She said they're sending an invitation to the 3 who've won to that art museum thingy" she trailed off "and your point is..?" I asked.

She laughed "I was just saying" I laughed

"You should give that to Kayla, you know" she smirked, I glared at her "I don't like her" I said.

"Denial" she said "come on big bro I'd tell you if I had a little crush" she said hugging me and pouting.

I looked at her and sighed "fine, I have a little crush on her" I said, she smiled. "Oh my gosh I have to tell Kacey" she said laughing.

"I'm just kidding, my lips are sealed" she smiled pretending to zip her lips. Then I heard the door open, it was mom and dad "what are you guys still doing up?" mom sighed.

"Took little naps earlier, we're not that tired now" June said, they nodded "well we'll go off to sleep now, don't go off anywhere or anything" they said dragging themselves to bed.

"Ow honey you stepped on my foot" Dad said, June smiled "our weird family" she said, I chuckled "you can say that again" I mumbled. She smiled.

She stood up and took the glass "go to sleep Sam" she said smiling at me and then she went upstairs to her room. I laid on the couch and stared up at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

~~~

June's POV

I groaned, I didn't go to school today. My brother demanded me to stay home, but the only thing was he wasn't home. He went to go buy us McDonald's and probably go party. I stood up from my bed and grabbed my bag to look for a notebook and pencil to at least do something.

While looking through my bag I found Oliver's camera, I put down my bag and watched the recording of me dancing, then it switch to the one where I was sitting on his living room couch. Then I remembered the kiss on the cheek, my face flushed. I put the camera on my desk and picked my bag back up, I took my phone out and there was a text from Oliver.

"How did he?" I said reading it 'Loved the Kiss, we should do it again ;)' I got chills down my spine.

"June?" I looked up and it was Sam, I turned my phone off and shoved it in my bag. "Here" he said handing me my burger and milkshake "thanks Sam" I smiled.

"So what's up with the phone?" he asked curiously "huh? oh that, it was just...Kacey, telling me, about...Shoes" I mumbled.

"Shoes?" he asked raising an eyebrow "June... you don't talk about shoes" he said.

"Shoes? Did I say shoes? I meant stools" I mumbled, he looked at me confused and then reached into my bag and took my phone.

"No Sam!!" I said, he smirked and ran away. I ran after him.

"NO!!! Sam!! You won't like it" I yelled chasing him around the house.

"What do you mean?" he asked. I hopped on his back reaching for my phone, he unlocked it and looked through my messages.

I covered his eyes "No Sam, I said you won't like it" I said. He fell back on the couch and sat on me "ugh get off me Hugo" I said, he chuckled.

He read the text and growled "I told you wouldn't like it" I said nervously "you kissed Oliver!!" he growled, he got off of me.