"Before we go.I got you something."

"Cecilia."She started.

"No. It's really cheesy but I wanted you to wear it today." I smiled pulling out a small white box. She opened it and her eyes popped out.

"Cecilia! It's gorgeous."She gasped. I had it designed specifically. It was a baby pink and gold rope that had a huge charm on it that said best friends and on the back it said "Love you forever,BFF -Cecilia" I got one too but I waited on the engraving so she could put a message on.

"And you got one too! Oh it is so perfect."She said clasping it on. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"I love you cece."

"I love you too Stells. Now let's go before you start crying."She smiled and we walked down together. The wedding was in a church. We grew up into the Catholic religion. I always wanted to be married outside but I'm afraid it might deminish my Catholic virtues.

Max stood by Stella while Jackson waited at the altar. I was walking down with Stiles. Jackson's best man.

"You'll be fine."I assured her. First we had Caleb and the little flower girl go. The flower girl was Jackson's cousin. Caleb looked so handsome. He wore a black suit with a sky blue vest and tie. He was the cutest. Then it was mine and Stiles' turn. I smiled as I walked down and I took my side and waited for the other bridesmaids.

Then it was Stella's turn. She looked so gorgeous. She looked down smiling as she held Max's arm and when she looked up she smiled at Jackson. I looked over at Jackson and he was stunned. I couldn't help but laugh a little. She gave me a shaky look and I nodded to her. She could do it.

"We are gathered here today to witness a bonding between two people..."The priest started. He then went on to a prayer and a gospel reading.

"Now I understand you have written your own vows?"The priest asked them. They did I was holding onto them. Stella turned to me and she was shaking like crazy. Jackson went first.

"Stella, from the moment I saw you I knew you were special. I knew that you would always be in my life and I am proud that you are staying in it as my wife."He began...Aww so cute.

"When I was on the road for long periods of time...all I could think about was coming back home and seeing the big smile on your face when you saw me in the morning. Through these past seven years of you being with me...I have realized that I only want to spend the rest of my life with you. Through everything." And Stella was crying...This was too cute. Now it was Stella's turn she shook as she held up her cards and then stopped.

"I don't need stupid cards or anything to say anything to you. I love you so much. I have these past years from the day I first met you when you past out at the sight of the frog disection." I remember that. Everyone laughed lightly and Mr. big hockey player Jackson smiled but was flushed.

"To these days to come when I get to watch you do something you love for your job, and I know you love me too because even when you talked to other girls you always looked at me and flashed your best smile and I knew you weren't even paying attention to them. I love you so much and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you." She smiled. I almost felt like clapping.

"Jackson do you take Stella to be your wife? To love and to hold? Till death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I do." Jackson said confidently.

"And Stella, do you take Jackson to be your husband? To love and to hold? Till death do you part?"

"I do." She said smiling.

"By the power vested in me...I now pronounce you man and wife. Jackson you may kiss your bride." And that's what he did. It was a nice light kiss. Jackson was always so gentle with her. Like she would break at a little aggression. I smiled and then they walked down the aisle together as people clapped.

They got into the limo that was decorated with "Just married" stickers and they drove off to the after party hall.

"How adorable was that?'I sighed happily with Stiles next to me.

"Cecilia don't go soft."He said.

"I'm not but that was so cute. Come on Stiles."I said nudging him. He sighed.

"Yes it was pretty "Cute"."He said with air quotations.

"I hope I get something like that."I sighed when I saw Max coming with Caleb in his arms.

----------

AN: Look how much I am updating? I am such a good person. I am getting the next chapter uploaded today as well.

P.S

People have been asking me how Max is Stella and Stephan's father. Read the damn prologue! It explains how it happened. He didn't have intercourse at six! You must read it!

Anyways...I will not stress over these things because many more people understand the story. I'm still putting pictures on the side. I don't know if they show up but I'm putting them anyways.

So if they are there then the next one is of Stella..