Chapter 17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN | ARE YOU OKAY?

"What do you have to do to turn me into a demon?" You asked scared.

"You'll see" He said.

He then grabbed your arm, you looked at it and then you looked into his eyes. They were burning red. You felt scared and you looked away. He had a serious expression on his face, and he was looking to the front. Suddenly you felt something was walking your veins starting with from your arm. It felt like a liquid, and it burned.

You let out a groan but he didn't let you go or stop. You wanted to pull away, but you couldn't cause he was technically forcing you to stay there. You were scared as f*ck. It was burning, and suddenly the liquid was walking your body from toes to head. You started yelling because it hurt so bad.

After a couple minutes your were lying down on the sofa at this point with Billy's hand still grabbing your arm, and you felt like you were gonna die. Everything was blurred and you barely could see. You were sweating and the best of all is that Billy continued there, without apparently doing anything. His face was neutral.

Suddenly the pain stopped, but you were tired as f*ck and you needed to rest.

Billy's eyes were green again and he stopped grabbing your arm. He shaked his head a bit opening his eyes a lot and bliking a few times, before finally look for you with his look.

"Y/N, babe, are you okay?" He said shaking you a bit with a worried expression on his face.

You tried to open your eyes, but you couldn't, it was like you couldn't move, you weren't alive.

"Y/N! F*CK!" He said shaking you a bit more violently.

He grabbed you and carried you to your bedroom. He lay you down on your bed, and he sat next to you. He rubbed your cheek with his thumb.

"I hope you're okay... If not, I don't know what I'll do without you" He said, a few tears coming from his green sparkly eyes.

After a few minutes of hearing him cry, you felt like you could move. You moved your arms a bit, and you heard him stop crying. He looked at you and he called you.

"Y/N? Y/N, babe! Please wake up" He said.

You tried to open your eyes, and you slowly did it.

You looked at him and his eyes were red from crying, but he was smiling.

"Babe!" He said and hugged you.

"Hey..." You laughed a bit.

"I was so worried" He said "How are you? How do you feel?"

"I feel... Weird..." You slowly said.

"Damn, your eyes are burning red, right now" He smirked.

"Really?" You cuestioned.

"Yeah, you look hot with those eyes, thought" He said.

"Well, thank you Mr. Unger" You laughed making him giggle.

To be continued...