Arnav and Madhu stepped inside the home to see a ridiculous sight. Rishab who was donning an apron and chef's hat was standing there whisking something in a large bowl with flour smeared all over his face.

"Batch three is nice but not better than batch two!!"

Arnav and Madhu turned around to find Khushi sitting on the couch with three plates full of cookies and loudly munching on them. Arnav shook his head while Madhu laughed loudly. Khushi was four months pregnant and a 'pain in the ass' right now. She had these extreme mood swings and weird cravings that drove Arnav crazy. Finally, Rishab stepped in with his newly acquired cooking skills. Now it was an everyday sight for Rishab to be cooking and Khushi to critic taste and comment on everything. 

Khushi beamed happily and started to get up when Arnav glared at her with a 'sit-back' look. She grumbled quietly and Madhu sat beside her. She asked Khushi about her day and Khushi's infectious smile soon made everyone smile. A tired Rishab flopped down on the other sofa and Madhu got up and sat beside him. Rishab made a cute puppy face and Madhu lightly pecked his lips to which Arnav yelled covering Khushi's eyes.

Arnav: Hey!! No PDA in front of my baby!!!

Rishab scoffed while Madhu grew red.

Khushi: Don't be a prude Arnav!! Our baby is sleeping quietly and let Rishab-Madhu make a cousin for our baby. I don't want him to be alone for long.

Madhu: (Yells) It's a boy!?

Arnav: Nah! Just her prediction.

Khushi: (Snaps) It's called motherly intuition!!!

Sensing it as the beginning of another mood swing. everyone decided it was better to shut down. But unfortunately, Khushi took it the wrong way. She took it as their way to exclude a 'fat pregnant woman' out. So she started bawling her eyes out which appalled everyone.

Arnav: I-I I am so sorry Khushi. Why are you crying?

Khushi: So I can't even cry now? It's a democratic country!! I can cry and I will cry!!!

Arnav: (Sighs) O-Okay you can cry.

Arnav looked around for help but found Rishab and Madhu missing. He knew Khushi was being over dramatic but couldn't help. His only fear was their child taking Khushi's dramatic characters. Imagine the horror of Khushi and their daughter throwing a tantrum together.

Khushi: Don't you sigh Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!! You knocked me up so you bear with me. (Wipes her tears) It's all fine till she is giving you some and then one day BAM!! she gets pregnant and becomes a headache. Let me tell you someth...............

A pair of lips cut her protest and slowly her protest turned to moans. Her pregnancy hormones had already made her horny so she hurriedly started to unbutton his shirt when his hand stopped her midway.

Arnav: We can't do it here!!!

Khushi: Who cares!!!

Arnav: I-Is it....you know, safe?

Khushi: (Glares) Of course it is!!!

Arnav smirked and lifted Khushi gently in bridal style and rushed upstairs.

Rishab quietly shut the door and turned around to find his wife reading a book. She had big framed glasses perched on her nose which made her look more adorable. And then he saw his enemy - the stupid book which was hogging his time and space. He walked over to Madhu and snatched her book.

Madhu: Rishab Kundra!! Give me back my book!!

Rishab: (Whines) No!! This book is coming between us.

Madhu : What do you want Rishab?

Rishab lightly pushed Madhu to the bed and crawled above her. He brought his lips and nibbled her earlobe and brought a moan out of her. 

Rishab: (Whispers) Let's make a junior Kundra.

Rishab impatiently waited for Madhu's reaction. He knew she wanted to wait for some time. And he gave her both time and space to make her career. Madhu read the unsaid request in his eyes and nodded her head with a shy smile. Later that night Rishab watched his beautiful wife sleeping. He felt like a creepy stalker but he couldn't help gazing at her. He thanked God for this wonderful gift and asked for one more in the form of their baby.

Love is not about flowers, chocolates, cheesy quotes, or professing undying love. Love happens to all and each one of us. It's just its form is different in everyone's life. Love is commonly stereotyped as girl-boy love. But think about the numerous times your mother stayed awake when you were sick, or when your father went out of his limits just to ensure that you get your desired birthday present, or when your sister tried to make a greeting card for you quoting you as the best sibling, or when your brother went an extra mile to ensure that no one bullies you, or when your pet jumps adorably when you get back home. That is love. 

Wishing you never found out love could be that....................strong. 

VOTE+COMMENT