Chapter 5

*Unedited*

Rishab's pic.

Rishab was shocked to see Madhu standing in his room with her hands covering her eyes. He quickly rushed back to the bathroom to dress more appropriately. 

Madhu : (with her eyes still closed) I am sorry but I didn't say anything. And please don't come outside. 

Rishab : (shouts) Pass me my shirt. It's on the bed. Luckily she found the shirt he was asking for. 

Madhu knocked on the bathroom door and her eyes were still shut. She stretched her hand out to give him his shirt but she forgot the most important thing - to remove her hand and let go of the shirt as he pulled it. Rishab was already too much irritated by this sudden turn of events that he opened the door a bit too forcefully and pulled the shirt inside along with Madhu. And thus Madhu got pulled towards him and knocked on his marble chest. Suddenly her eyes flew open and let out a squeak. But up till now, she hadn't realized that her hands were on his chest along with a shirt between them, and his arms were locked around her waist. Rishab too didn't know how she got inside but he was staring at big doe eyes which were full of love and life. Suddenly Madhu broke the eye lock and a traitor blush covered her cheeks. 

Madhu: Sorry!!! (again shuts her eyes) You shouldn't have pulled so hard. 

Rishab: State the obvious. You wanted to be alone with Rishab Kundra. 

Madhu : (opens her eyes) No!!! (but quickly shuts on realising that he was still not wearing his shirt). I mean ...I got lost. 

Rishab : (smirks) That's a very old filmy dialogue. I know you wanted to spend some private time with me. 

Madhu: Private time with you?? Never!

Rishab: Then why are you here, at this time all alone in my bathroom, and that too when I am not wearing my shirt? 

Madhu's head spun at so many questions. All these things made her look like those pussycats who entered anyone's bedroom. 

Madhu: Let me go.

Rishab then let her go and Madhu quickly came outside. Soon Rishab also came outside but this time wearing his shirt. 

Khushi was searching for Madhu but didn't find her anywhere. She told Padmini and Shamsher (her parents) about it. She also tried her number but found that Madhu left her phone on her table. So Madhu's father went back to their house to check if she was there. Where are you Madhu? Khushi soon started to get tense. She was surely not going to spare Madhu when she finds her. Arnav went upstairs to call Rishab but found his room locked and heard no voice coming from inside so he thought it to be empty.

In the room

Rishab came out of the bathroom and Madhu's jaw dropped. He was looking like a Greek god of beauty but Madhu tried hard not to look at him. 

Rishab: Now will you please tell me what are you doing here?

Madhu: I came here searching for the washroom and got lost. 

Rishab: So when you've already arrived let me tell you the washroom's on your left. I think you should go (he said pointing to the big spot on her dress) 

Madhu rushed inside and saw her face in the mirror. She was blushing tomato red. Stop it Madhu!! She said to herself - he is just a normal guy, like everyone else. No!!! there was something different about him. 

Downstairs

Arnav was calling Rishab but Rishab's phone was on silent mode in his own pocket.