wonwoo: OK I'll do it jfc ur so annoying

Jeonghan: :) awwww thanks ho

-

Wonwoo had to stay at home today since his head was hurting even more and he has been vomiting for 2 days ago.

"God damn you Jeonghan..."

Wonwoo checks his phone ."10:50am" . probably the time where everyone starts running even faster than a cheetah to the canteen.

Wonwoo wasn't sure how mingyu was doing all alone in school. He was worried for him since today there's club session today and the only person mingyu talks to is...well...wonwoo. A little to jisoo and Jeonghan but most of the time, its him and wonwoo.

Wonwoo tosses his phone to the other side of the bed and slams his head on his pillow.

Its only been 3 hours but wonwoo is so hungry for mingyu. He hasn't seen him for like , a thousand years( though its only been 4 days) .
Wonwoo misses that blue haired boy so much. It was as if like yesterday he had gotten confessed to. Now, he can't see his boyfriend.

Reaching out for his phone again, wonwoo opens up his message app and started spamming mingyu with heart and broken heart emojis.

"I miss you. "

"I want to see you ."

"MinnnnnnGYUUUU."

"I WANT YOU MORE THAN CHEESEBURGERS"

" *MAKES sad sOBBING SOUNDS *"

"heLLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE."

these were the texts wonwoo sent to mingyu. Thank god mingyu's phone is on silent mode.

"11:19am"

"God dammit, when will time past faster? " wonwoo lightly smacks himself with his overheating phone.

Ding!

"K what the fuck? "

Wonwoo looks at his notification and grins widely when he saw the sender's name.

Mingyu: in case your wondering , ms Lee is giving us free 5 minutes. Anyways, TODAY LEE CHAN GOT A NEW HAIRCUT OMG IM SO GLAD HE GOT THAT UGLY DUCK HAIRCUT AWAY. OH AND TODAY DURING SPORTS,WE DID BADMINTON AND I PASSED THE shuTTLE TO JUN AND HE WAS RUNNING TO GET THE SHUTTLE AND GUESS. WHAT. HE DID A FUCKIN COOL ASS SPLIT WHILE RUNNING TO GET THE SHUTTLE AND THE BEST PART IS THAT HE MANAGED TO PASS IT BACK TO ME. LIKE, DAMN SON.

it was normal for mingyu to tell all the drama and shit that happened during school. Wonwoo does the same too but nothing much happens in his boring ass class with boring ass people like him.

wonwoo: dAMNNNNNN SLAY JUN SLAYYYY that BOI IS GON GET SUM PUSSY 2nite

And it was normal for wonwoo to let his inner white girl out to mingyu. Only mingyu.

Wonwoo: BTW, how does Dino's hair look like rn?

Mingyu: its hella cute . like hE NOW HAS BANGS AND HIS HAIR COLOR IS LIKE, DARK BLUE. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL, I KEPT TOUCHING HIS HAIR TODAY AND IT WAS SMOOTH AF.

Wonwoo let's out a little chuckle at his and mingyu's messages. They were just so funny that they could probably the next biggests meme-rs.

But that chuckle disappeaed soon after mingyu sent the next message.

Mingyu: and tomorrow after school, s.coups , hoshi, seungkwan and I are going to go karaoke :D IM LIKE SO EXCITED OMF IM-

"Having fun without me already huh..?"

Wonwoo: but, aren't we going to visit nyan tmr(A/n : Incase any of you had forgotten, nyan is wonwoo's and mingyu's cat)

Mingyu: you did?

well, actually, wonwoo didn't .

Wonwoo: ah nvm. :) go have fun alright?

Mingyu: u can join us if u want.

Wonwoo could and would have said yes but his brain made him instantly typed the opposite of 'yes'.

Wonwoo: no thanks.

Mingyu: well, if you say so. Anyways, I gtg. See u tmr ! <3

Wonwoo: :) <3

Wonwoo doesn't even know if he meant the heart emoji and smiley.