Story 5 - A Fall In Sales

A Fall In Sales

There it is on the monthly achievement board for all to see - right next to the picture of me smiling so proudly. Ironically that picture was taken when I was at the top of my game. Now the picture just looks pathetic with that lame grin, considering my current performance. The figures don’t lie and I’m goner be out of a job if things don’t improve.  I’ve been at the bottom for the past 5 months and this company has a 6 month grace before your canned. So I only have 4 weeks, 5 days and 8 hours to raise the bar or its goodbye and good luck Charlie.

On the long walk home, I notice a small shop secluded; set back against two tall buildings. Squinting I read the sign in the window, ‘Change your Luck – Fulfil your Desires.’ I could use some luck. I went inside. “Welcome,” smiles the lady behind the counter. “Tell me, what’s your pleasure?”

I explained the work I do and the problems I was having meeting my sale quota every month.  I told her I had 4 weeks and 5 days; the 8 hours were no more as this day was done.  She is interested in my work and wants to hear more. She closed the shop, made tea and we chatted.

Standing-up she takes my hand. “I like you, so I’m going to give you something – no charge. What I give you is very powerful so use as instructed.” She leads me to the back to what looks like a bedroom, yet the walls are little cabbie-holes containing small colourful vials. “One drop of this – you’ll sell ice to Eskimos.” Giving me a red vial, a kiss and send me on my way.

Using the potions as instructed I saw my sales double in week 1, triple in weeks 2 and 3, quadrupled in week 4. On day 5, I saw my picture back on the top of the achievement board. I felt drunk from success. I wanted to thank the cute store owner.

I rushed back to the store locking the door, turning the sign to close. My cock, raging, bulging at the sight of her, busting to be free. Taking her to the back we striped. I know she is pleased at the sight of my throbbing member. Laying her down, I get to work showing her the pleasures this salesman has to offer. I licked, sucked and fucked providing her with multiple orgasms until she begs me to stop. I stop but my cock is still hard and raring to go. Now breathless she turns to me saying “you naughty boy, you had two drops today I can tell.”

She had given me Viagra in a vial with the added bonus to permeate desire and persuasion – tools necessary for my craft. 

You see, I sell sex-toys – now I have hundreds of satisfied customers…