We ate in silence but it wasn't awkward. It was comforting because we didn't have to say anything to enjoy each others company. When we finished we sat there. I looked up to see Ian staring at me with a grin. I laughed and said "Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful."

I blushed and said "I'm gunna go take a shower."

He smiled and said "Okay."

When I stood, I thought of how much I didn't want to be alone. I turned to him and said "Join me."

"What?" he asked.

"Join me." I reached out for his hand.

"Okay." He took it and stood up, following me upstairs to the bathroom. When we entered, he closed the door behind him. I sat down on the toilet seat cover when he turned to me.

He bent down and said "Are you sure about this? I don't want you to feel like you have to do something you're not ready for."

"I know," I smiled before kissing him softly.

He kissed me back before pulling away and turning on the shower. It roared to life as I stood up in front of him. He placed his hand gently on my face before leaning down and kissing me. It was soft but filled with need. I kissed him back and reached for the bottom of my shirt. Ian helped me take it off before going back to kissing me. He began to kiss down my neck and onto my shoulder, pushing the straps of my bra down. He unbuckled it and it fell between us. I looked up at him as he looked down at me. He wiped my cheek, a traitor tear I hadn't known had fallen.

I finished getting undressed and stepped into the water. It was inviting. Ian stepped in after me. He kissed my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let me take care of you, okay?"

I nodded.

He titled the shower head and said "Have a seat."

I did as he said. He sat down behind me and grabbed my shampoo bottle. He poured it into his hand and began to massage it into my hair. It was relaxing.

"How does that feel?"

All I could manage was a nod.

"Turn around."

I turned around and felt him tilt my head back. The suds rinsed from my scalp with ease. When he brought me back up, my wet hair stuck to the back of my neck. He leaned in and kissed me softly before whispering to turn around again. I turned back around and leaned my back against his chest. After I washed up, he grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I tilted my head towards him and said "I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered before leaning down to kiss me again.

"I want you," I whispered against his mouth.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

He kissed me again and nodded. He stood up and carried me bridal style to my room. He laid me on my bed and hovered over me.

"We don't have to do this."

"I know but I want too." I reached into my nightstand and grabbed a condom.

He nodded and took the small tinfoil package from my fingers. He ripped the package open then put the condom on. He looked down at me and said "It's going to hurt but I promise to be gentle."

I nodded my heart racing.

He positioned himself before pushing in slowly.

My breath caught in my throat and tears filled my eyes. I wanted to scream. It hurt so much.

He wiped the fallen tears and said "I'm sorry, love." He kissed my forehead before peppering kisses along my face as he took it slow. "I promise it won't hurt for much longer."

And soon, just like he promised, the pain subsided. I clung to him as he continued. He kissed along my jaw as he took hold of one of my hands behind his neck. He kept a steady pace, my toes curling.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

As we continued I could feel myself coming close to my edge. I was going to fall over. My heart was racing, my whole body ready to finish.

I felt my eyes close at the same time he said "Baby, open your eyes."

I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me at the same time I climaxed. He finished right after.

He held onto me and stared into my eyes as he did. He was so close, his breath against my lips.

I pushed his hair out of his face and kissed him.

"Thank you," I whispered.

He kissed my forehead.

                                   *****

WHELP, HERE'S CHAPTER NINETEEN.!!! I TOLD YOU IT WOULD GET JUST A LITTLE GRAPHIC, NOTHING TOO TERRIBLE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY.....

OOOH, TELL ME WHERE YOU THINK
A) THIS STORY IS GOING TO GO NOW
OR
B) IAN AND CARMEN'S RELATIONSHIP WILL GO NOW
OR
C) BOTH
LEAVE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW AND I WILL BE SURE TO READ AND RESPOND TO ALL OF THEM.!!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED OUT MY OTHER STORY "THE ALPHA AND HER OMEGA"  PLEASE DO. YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

ALSO, CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE "TABOO CORNER"  IT IS ON MY PROFILE PAGE AS MY WEBSITE. JUST CLICK THE LINK AND BOOM YOU ARE THERE.

I THINK THAT'S EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY SO HAVE AN EXUBERANT DAY OR GOODNIGHT WATTPADERS.!!! WITH SO MUCH LOVE,

XOXO,

    TC_Ranae // Ms_Exuberant