Chapter Nineteen

HELLOOO, I'M BACK.!!! AND WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER AND IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A MONTH YET.!!! SEE, I TOLD YOU I'D TRY TO GET BETTER... HAHA, ANYWAY BEFORE WE JUMP INTO THIS STORY I WANT TO GIVE ONE A BIG SHOUT OUT  TO ALL OF YOU LOVELY BEINGS. YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS STORY REALLY GETS ME THROUGH AND I AM SO VERY THANKFUL.!! AND TWO A DEDICATION TO THE LOVELY @NevaehHemmings .!! SHE HAS GONE THROUGH EVERY CHAPTER AND VOTED FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE AND NOT JUST THAT, SHE DOESN'T LEAVE THE CHAPTER WITHOUT SAYING EXACTLY WHAT'S ON HER MIND. I GOT QUITE A LAUGH OUT OF THEM SO THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVELY. ANYWAY LET'S GET ON WITH THE STORY.!!!

WAIT.!!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL GET A LITTLE GRAPHIC FYI. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.... (:

By the time I left my studio, it was late. My muscles were sore but it was a good kind of sore. I felt like myself again and it was the most inviting feeling I'd ever felt. I welcomed it like a breath of fresh air.

When I entered my room, Ian was no longer there. I dropped off my stuff and walked down the stairs to see him in the kitchen cooking. He was shirtless, the muscles in his back rippling with every move he made. I blushed when he looked over his shoulder and caught me looking.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a grin.

"Maybe."

"Well, it's all yours." He walked over to me and kissed me softly.

I smiled then noticed something "Where is everyone?"

"Your brother is spending the weekend at a friends house and your aunt decided to take a trip to the spa treatment hotel for the weekend. She thought you might like some time alone with yourself, me and -."

"Meow."

We turned to see Oliver at the entrance, licking his paw.

"Oliver," he finished with a grin.

I smiled and kissed him gently before turning and picking up Oliver. Oliver purred the minute he was in my arms.

"He truly loves you," Ian smirked.

I smiled as I scratched the behind Oliver's tiny ear.

"I guess the cat and I have something in common."

I looked up at Ian.

He leaned in, kissed me and said "Have a seat, dinner's ready."

I smirked as I had a seat. Oliver jumped from my arms and trotted out of the kitchen and into the living room onto the couch.

Ian came over and sat a plate in front of me.

"Dinner is served."

I looked down to see spaghetti and it smelled amazing.

"I know it's your favorite. I found your mother's recipe and I know it won't be the same but-."

I put a finger to his babbling mouth. I leaned over the table and kissed him. "Thank you."

He smiled. A small blush came over his cheeks.

I chuckled and dug in with my fork and spoon. I twirled the pasta in my spoon then put it in my mouth. It was amazing.  No, it didn't taste like my mother's but it was just as good.

"What do you think?"

I looked up at him and watched his face. He waited for an answer patiently but underneath I could see he was nervous. It was cute.

I smiled and said "I love it. Thank you."

He smirked and went back to his food.

I shook my head in amusement and continued to eat.