CH.14

.
WAKE UP CIEL!
.
Ciel opened his blue eyes waking up from the sleep he was awoken by his demon,Sebastian.
.
It was all a...dream
.
Ciel rubbed his eyes as he yawned,but felt something wet on his cheeks and his eyes.
.
Ciel?~Sebastian.
.
The boy looked at the demon and saw he had a worried face.
.
W-what's wrong?~Ciel.
.
Are you okay...Ciel?~Sebastian.
.
Of course I'm okay you idiot,why?~Ciel.
.
Sebastian looked down at his hands that were formed into fists on his lap and looked back Ciel.
.
You're crying...what's wrong my blue rose?~Sebastian.
.
Ciel felt his cheek and saw water.He sat there in shocked with his eyes still crying.
.
The boy gasped as he remembered when he and Sebastian were nearly dying.
.
Se...bastian~Ciel.
.
Ciel jumped on Sebastian and hugged him tightly.Sebastian was surprised at Ciel's action,but hugged him back caressing the boy's hair.
.
I LOVE SEBASTIAN...I LOVE YOU STUPID CAT LOVER!~Ciel
.
The boy slightly screamed at Sebastian continuing the hug.The demon was aroused at the word 'Love' and smiled happily hugging the child tightly.
.
I loveyou too...my beautiful,blue,thorned rose~Sebastian.
.
Ciel stopped the hug and sat on top of Sebastian with his hands on each side of Sebastian's head with his face looking down at the demon.
.
You stupid cat lover...~Ciel.
.

The boy kissed the demon harshly as the demon kissed back with his hands on the boy's small,but soft bottom.
.
I wonder where THAT came from...~Sebastian.
.
Sebastian smirked to Ciel with the his crimson eyes twinkling as Ciel just pouted.
.
Ha Ha...very funny~Ciel.
.

Ciel giggled softly and slowly smashed his lips onto Sebastian's.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
.
THE END!
(continue reading if wanted some yaoi action)
.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
WARNING! BOYXBOY ACTION!
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

The two kissed passionately as Sebastian licked the bottom lip of Ciel asking for permission.Ciel giggled,but let Sebastian in.
*****
Ciel's & Sebastian's tongues fought for dominance,but the demon won.For the two lovers,the kiss will last forever,but both of them stopped to catch their breaths.
*****
When they stopped their deep passionate kiss,some of their saliva stretched out as both blushed deeply feeling aroused of the kiss.
*****
I love you...you foolish demon~Ciel.
.
And I love you...my fragile rose~Sebastian.
*****
Sebastian flipped Ciel and himself around so he can be on top with Ciel laying on the bed.The demon smirked slightly and kissed the child roughly.
*****
Ciel wrapped his arms & legs around Sebastian as he kissed back and started slowly moving his hips against Sebastian's chest.
*****
Sebastian bit Ciel's bottom lip for a moan to come out and an entrance.Ciel moaned out softly and Sebastian put his tongue his Ciel's mouth and explored everywhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF BOYXBOY! ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~