Chapter 5

Cameron's Pov
Me and Ross really hurt Araya and Hanna so we are making it up to them. We are taking them somewhere I think they will both love. It's 6:25 and I decided to text Araya to make sure they were ready.
Cam:hey little bit, y'all ready?
Araya:hey! Yes we are ready. :)
Cam:okay, see you in 10 mins.
Araya:okay!

Araya's Pov
I put my phone back down on the coffee table and Hanna come walking downstairs.
"Are you ready? They will be here in 10 mins" I told her and she nodded.
"Yep, I'm ready. I was just finishing my makeup" she told me.
She sat down next to me and we continued to watch 'Switched At Birth' that was playing on the tv.
10 minutes later we heard a knock on the door and we got up and opened it and there stood Cameron and Ross.
"Hey guys!" Hanna said then went to hug Ross. We got in Cameron's car and they gave us blindfolds..awh crap.
"Y'all aren't planning to murder us are you?" Hanna asked in a joking manner.
"No we're not, silly" Ross said to her.

Hanna's Pov
We have been riding for 10 mins and me and Araya have no clue where we are. The car finally came to a stop and we got out, with the help of the boys. They led us somewhere and stood us side by side.
"Okay, we are going to take yalls blindfolds off okay?" Ross said and we both nodded. 3 second later, Ross took off my blindfold and we were at a Salsa dance night at the secluded area of the beach. There were lights hanging from the trees and we were the only ones there.
"So, to make it up to you guys, we rented out this part of the beach so welcome to Salsa night!" Cameron said.
"This is amazing!" I said smiling.
We just got through eating and I was about to play on my phone when Ross walked up.
"May I have this dance, Silly?" He asked and I giggled.
"Why yes you may, Shor" I said and stood up and grabbed his hand.
We started dancing and Ross has his hands on my waist while I have mine around his neck.
"I'm really sorry, it was never my intention to hurt you like I did" Ross said
"It's okay. That's the past" I told him.
"I really care about you Hanna. I know I may not show it but I do" he said and looked down.
"I care a lot about you too and trust me you show it." I said earning a laugh from him, which made me smile.
"You're my best friend, Hanna. I don't know what I would do if I lost you!" He said.
"I know. I feel the same way" I said and he pulled me into a huge hug. I looked over and Araya and Cam and they were laying in the sand. She had her head on his chest and he was playing with her hair.

They need to confess their feeling already.