Chapter 4

-3 weeks later-
Araya's Pov.
Well, it's 6:00 in the morning and me and Hanna are getting ready for school. I put on a white tank top, and blue flannel, a pair of jeggings, my galaxy Vans and a black beanie. I sat down and done simple makeup with a light pink lip color. I got my book bag and went downstairs and made Poptarts for Hanna and toaster strudels for me. Hanna come down minutes later in a peach color dress, her pink Vans, with an owl necklace and a bandana looking headband. She looked cute.
"Hey sis! You look cute!" I told her.
"Thanks" she said as our mom and dad walked into the kitchen.
"Good morning girls" our dad said.
"Morning dad" I said.
"Morning daddy!" Hanna chirped.
Dang...I don't see how she is such a morning person!
"Han! We got to go!" I told Hanna.
"Okay! Bye mom, bye daddy!" She yelled and ran out the door. We got in the car and began our journey to school.

~skip to lunch~
Hanna's Pov
I got out of dance class and met up with Araya and we are in lunch line right now waiting to get our lunch. We finally got our lunch and sat down to wait for Cam and Ross to come sit.
We waited for about 10 mins. I finally decided to say something.
"Hey sis, have you seen Ross and Cam come in yet?" I asked her.
She looked up and behind me and her eyes got wide. I turned around and there was Ross and Cam sitting with our enemies, Ashley and Rebecca. The popular girls. Rebecca is my enemy and Ashley is Araya's. Ross and Cam were flirting with them! Next thing I knew I was getting pulled up by Araya and we were walking towards them.
"Ross, Cam" I snarled.
"Hey silly! What's up?" Ross asked.
"Nothing I was wonde-" I got cut off by Rebecca.
"Hey Ross! Wanna hear about my first time skating?" Rebecca asked and smirked at me.
Ashley done the same to Araya when she tried talking to Cam. Ross pointed all his attention back to Rebecca. I looked at him hurt and then just walked away. I sat down at the lunch table on the verge of tears but I held them back. Araya come and sat back down and we just started talking to each other.

-2 weeks later-
Araya's Pov
So Cam and Ross have been ignoring us and sitting with our enemies for 2 weeks now. Tbh..it hurts a little bc every time we try and talk to them Rebecca or Ashley always cuts us off and Ross and Cam just sit there and let it happen. Again, we are at lunch and we just tried to talk to them and Rebecca and Ashley cut us off. Hanna is taking it hard because she was starting to like Ross but she doesn't anymore. Her lock and home screen are pictures of her and Ross. Her lock screen is of her on his back. Home screen is one where he ran up to her and hugged her about 3 weeks back. Hanna has her phone sitting on the lunch table and I heard it go off. She picked it up and unlocked it and read something and all of a sudden tears welled up in her eyes. I asked her what was wrong and she handed me the phone and it was a message from Rebecca.

Unknown:did you really think that Ross would date a s*** like you? You thought wrong hunny! He just asked me to be his girlfriend. I guess your completely out of his mind now. I will tell you right now, stay away from him or you won't like the consequence.
Btw, it's Rebecca. Bye, sweetie!
I gave her the phone back and hugged her and she just sobbed on my shoulder. She got up and went over to the table that Ross and Cam were sitting at.
"I hope your happy! I hate you Ross Lynch" she yelled and threw the bracelet he got her at him.
Cam took one look at me and I seen realization on his face. He realized that were fed up with it. Hanna was still standing there and Ross looked at her and immediately his face filled with guilt. He went to say something when Rebecca cut him off.
"Would you shut up?! We're done Rebecca" he told her.
"What?! We can't be! We just got together!!" She exclaimed.
"Yeah, but I realized I hurt someone who is extremely important to me and that was never my intention" he said and walked over to Hanna. He grabbed her hand and slipped the bracelet back on and she just hugged him. Awh! So sweet!
I looked at Cam and he looked guilty.
"I'm sorry" he spoke up.
"Why did you start hanging out with them?" I asked.
"I don't know! They seemed cool but now I know I was wrong. I'm sorry for hurting you" he said. I slowly walked up to him and hugged him.
"It's okay, Hanna took it harder than I did, she really cares for Ross" I said and looked over and Ross had his arm around her and they were smiling.
"I know, he cares a lot about her too" Cam said and I nodded.
"Yeah.." I said looking at Hanna.
Ross and Hanna walked over and whispered something in Cam's ear and he nodded.
"You guys, be ready by 6:30. We are taking y'all somewhere to make it up to you!" Ross said and kissed Hanna's temple and walked away with Cam behind him.

Oh boy, what are they up too...