Chapter 3

Recap:We finally got 15,000 feet up and I got geared up and went over and got Ross and dragged him to the boards. I grabbed my board that said 'Little Standfill'. It says that bc I am the youngest. Araya is older than me by a year and 3 months. Araya board just has her name on it with a cool design. I gave Ross a board that is yellow since I just found out that yellow is his favorite color. Araya gave Cam a board with a cool design on it. We are gonna have to get them their own custom boards.
"Why are we strapping these boards to our feet?" Cam asked.
"You'll find out soon enough buddy" Araya told him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hanna's Pov
Right now we are waiting to jump out. Matt has already jumped. I guess he didn't wanna do it with me this time...
Finally it was my turn to jump but I told Darrien (coach) that Ross was jumping with me and he said okay. I grabbed Ross' hand and went toward the bay door that was open on the plane.
"Let's go Ross!" I exclaimed.
"What are we doing" he asked.
"You're about to witness pro Sky Surfing" I told him.
"What?" He said and I just jumped out with him holding my hand.
"Holy crap!" I heard Cam scream and I giggled. Soon enough Araya and Cam had caught up to us. I looked at my meter. We have to wear meters on our arms. Idk why. It's mostly just an Apple Watch. I typed in what I wanted to tell Araya and it would tell her in her earpiece. She looked at me and nodded.
"Good luck guys" we said at the same time and me and Araya un strapped our boards and they went flying down. Soon enough me and Aray started going down faster. I heard Ross scream at the top of his lungs. Me and Araya were having the time of our lives just doing flips in the air and spinning. We finally seen the trampoline in our view so we went into the landing stance. We went down and landed on our backs and bounced back up and started laughing. I went down on my butt and Araya went on her back and we bounced back up so we were standing. Soon enough Ross and Cam come down and landed on their backs with a groan escaping their mouths. They took the boards off and come over and gave us a big bear hug.
"Ross..can't...breathe!" I stuttered out.
"Sorry! I thought you got hurt, why did you do that?" He exclaimed.
"I do it all the time. They always have a trampoline for us!" I told him and he sighed in relief.
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." I told him and hugged him again.
"It's okay, I know now so if I do this again I won't freak out." He said and kissed my temple.
"Me and Araya are gonna get you and Cam your own custom boards, and custom suits. That way if you guys come with us you can use your own board and suit." I told Ross and he nodded.
"Yeah, why does yours say 'Little Standfill' on it and Araya just says her name. Your boards!" He asked.
"Because I'm the younger sibling, my suit has my first and last name and the number 23, that's my competition number" I told him.
"Wow! What about Araya?" He asked.
"First and last name and the number 1" I told him and he just nodded again.

Well, that was fun