____________________________________________________________________________________

Having been allowed to finally leave the gallery, Shiki went to take a shower, its been a while and she didn't think taking a swim in the sea counted as one. 

She had told Law she was going to take a shower-an escape route she used when she saw Law getting up and going towards the kitchen (for more coffee or another serving-she didn't care, she was getting out of there), the pirate Captain gave her a fluffy towel, the one he used to dry her hair.

Shiki turned the knob for the hot water, while she waited for the water to heat up, she began stripping the clothes off her and set them aside, she stepped under the shower head once it got hot and adjusted the temperature with the knob for cold water.

Standing under the water until she was completely wet, Shiki stared at the array of shampoo and conditioner bottles with a blank face. On one of the bottles, the label read out 'strawberry' scented, another read out 'blueberry', 'ocean breeze', 'forest', 'mint', 'vanilla', 'lemon', 'coconut' and the last of all, 'Manly man!'.

Shiki grabbed the vanilla scented one, not at all judging the men on board the submarine, though, she did stare at the last bottle longer than necessary.

Rubbing the shampoo in her hair, Shiki tilted her head up to avoid soap from getting into her eyes, once all the soap was gone, she rub conditioner into her hair and stood under the water for a few seconds before she started hearing whispers from outside the door.

"Oi, move, I can't see!"

"Damn it! Her hair is covering her ass!"

"If she just turn around!"

She also listened as another set of footsteps came towards the group of men behind the door.

"What are you guys doing?" the sound of Law's voice activated a chain of spooked voices.

"C-Captain! W-What a-a-are you doing here?!"

"We weren't doing anything!"

As the crew continued to make up some excuses to save face, Shiki finished her shower, dried herself and slipped back into Law's hoodie and boxers.

She opened the door, letting the steam fly out from the shower, only to see Penguin-hat guy, green hat with a red brim and shades guy, a guy with blond hair that covers his eyes with a green beanie on top, another guy with brown hair, rectangular cap and curly mustaches, and another guy with black hair and a brown cap securing his eyes. They all looked sick and pale, looking like they were caught doing something bad. Towering over their squatting form was Law with his grey eyes narrowed at them, nodachi leaned in the crook of his neck.

Staring at them with a straight face while trying to dry her hair, Shiki simply walked away, not fazed that they got a failed peep show.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting on her bed in the dark, Shiki continued to dry her hair, she was finally up to the end of her pale black hair. She never questioned the paleness of it, only thinking she was getting old... but she had the same paleness level even as a child... Did that mean she was old even as a child?

She slowed down in rubbing the tips of her hair as she thought about it.

Just as she was about to go into the signs of aging, a knock was heard from her door.

Shiki blinked, staring as Law opened the door, and coming in, staring at the room with a raised brow. The light from behind allowed her to see.

"What are you doing in the dark?" Law questioned, as he switched the lights on in the once before storage room.