Choice 1

You took a deep breath, approaching the tent with the boys in it. You hear some quiet movement from inside and assume that it was just the two trying to settle themselves in for the night. You shakily reach for the tarp that was covering the mesh on top of the tent. As you pull it back, your eyes widen in shock at the sight that you saw inside the tent. Bakura had his arms tight around Marik's back, kissing him passionately. Marik had his arms around Bakura's neck.

You step back, letting the tarp snap against the tent. The boys suddenly pull apart. Marik opens up the tent door. "__-____? I... This isn't what it looks like, (y/n)!"

"Sure! This isn't what it looks like!! Marik, you should have said something!! I was led to believe you were straight all this time!!"

Marik looked down. "No, (y/n)... I'm gay... not even bi... I'm gay." He sighed. "I haven't been able to bring myself to tell you, because... I didn't want to break your heart..."

"TELLING ME SOONER IS BETTER THAN CHEATING ON ME!!!" You run off into the dark forest.

"(y/n)!! Wait!!" Marik runs after you, eventually losing track of you and going back to the campsite. He spends the rest of the night waiting for you by the fire pit.