7. Babe

I didn't really know what a hangover felt like before, but now I do, and I definitely didn't enjoy it.

When I woke up, I was startled. Not only because I was cuddled into someone, but also because I enjoyed being in this persons arms.

"Frick." I said tiredly.

"Hey, you're awake." And I heard the voice of someone I wasn't expecting to be in bed with.

A raspy voice that belonged to someone incredibly hot, but I would never tell him that.

"Oh my god, no no no, we didn't do anything right." I said frantically.

"Chill kid, we just kissed." He said with a chuckle.

I thought back to last night, and practically didn't remember anything.

Did Vic get me drunk just to kiss me? Was he taking advantage of me? was he trying to corrupt me? Well I'm the one who decided to drink, so it wasn't entirely him.

I was so confused and so many thoughts were rushing through my head.

"Gotta mcr." I said quickly, and got up.

I got my shoes and ran downstairs.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and shot my mom a quick text that asked if she could pick me up a block away from Vic's house, I gave her directions and she was on her way.

I had to put my shoes on before going outside so i set my phone down on this small counter by the front door.

I began walking down the block
and my mom arrived a couple minutes later.

"Hey honey!! Did you have a fun night?" She asked loudly with a smile on her face.

"Mom use your inside voice please, I'm not deaf." I said.

The talking ended there and we just drove home in silence.

When we got home, I went to the kitchen to get a pill for the hangover, then went upstairs to my room.

I reached into my pocket to retrieve my phone, but it wasn't there.

"Oh satan, please no." I mumbled quietly.

My precious cargo was left at the Fuentes residence on that stupid counter.

I didn't want to go back there, I love my phone, but I didn't want to go back.

At least I could still happily blog on my laptop.

I went on tumblr and blogged things that matched my pale/edgy aesthetic.

I was a nerd who loved blogging.

Hours passed and it became dark outside.

Around 7 pm, there was a knock on the door.

I went downstairs to open it, and I was surprised to see Vic.

"You left your phone babe." He said cheekily.

My heart fluttered at the word, but who am I kidding, Vic the dick -as everyone called him- would never like me.

I grabbed his arm and led him to my room, I definitely didn't want my mom to meet him.

"Don't call me babe." I said angrily.

"You know you like it kid." He said.

"I don't, just give me my phone." I said quickly.

"Nope, not until we talk about last night." Vic said with a smirk.

"I barely remember Vic."

"Well I do, and I liked it." He said winking.

"Please leave." I said.

"Okay okay, see you at school princess." He said blowing me a kiss.

What was he playing at?

+++++
(Vic's p.o.v.)

I knew it, and My friends knew it; I was basically incapable Of actually liking someone.

This was a dare, that I planned on going along with.

After the party where I got dared to do this, Austin texted me and said that if I didn't do it, I had to pay him $200.

Of course I had the money, but I hadn't had sex in a while and I wanted to get laid.

I'm so close to having kellin wrapped around my finger.

I can't say I didn't enjoy holding him in my arms this morning.

I was just hoping he didn't find out that this was a dare.

Cause then I wouldn't get laid.

******
A/n: Yikes

I'm assuming people like this ???¿

It's 5 pm and My birthday is in 8 hours ::;;: I'm really excited.

Vote, comment, share ❤️❤️