13. Kisses, parties, and dancing ??

It was finally my birthday, and I was actually excited to wake up and go to school, cause lately I wasn't excited to go to school.

I woke up, and I had a smile on my face, I knew today would be a good day.

I changed, brushed my teeth and hair, and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Happy birthday Kellin." My mom and dad announced, and they were holding chocolate chip pancakes with one candle in the middle.

I love me some chocolate chip pancakes.

I smiled and noticed that they had a small glint of sadness in their eye.

"Thanks, but um what's wrong?" I asked.

"Honey, let's go sit down and talk quickly before you leave." My mom said.

They were quiet when we sat down, and I was mainly confused and worried.

"Look, I got a new job, a better paying job, so we're going to move to Michigan when you finish school."
My dad said.

I was mainly shocked, and I felt like crying, because I actually had friends now.

"B-but that's in a couple of weeks, you can't do this." I said.

"It's our final decision, we don't want to ruin your birthday so just try to not think about it and go to school." My mom said, with a light (fake) smile.

I got up quickly and walked out without saying good-bye.

So much for eating chocolate chip pancakes, I thought with a frown.

We have family that lives in Michigan and I like it over there a lot, but I don't want to leave my friends here.

I was sat on the porch, when Vic finally pulled up so we could go to school.

"Get in loser, we're going to hell." He yelled, and that actually made me want to laugh and cry, because I was going to be leaving him.

I got up and walked to his car slowly.

"What's wrong darling?" He asked when I sat in his car.

"Nothing, I'm fine, why wouldn't I be fine, it's my birthday, and I'm happy." I said quickly, and I added a forced smile. Fake it till you make it, am i right?

"Okayyy, whatever you say, but anyways happy birthday !!!" He said happily.

He reached in the back seat and pulled out a a bag.

"I didn't have time to wrap them." He said with a silly smile.

He was so cute, and I was basically head over heels for him.

I looked in the bag and saw 5 new cd's that I didn't have.

He seemed to always change my mood, he kind of made me have hope that everything would be okay.

I smiled an actual smile, and reached over the console to hug him.

"Thank you." I said lightly in his ear.

He just hummed, pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

I'm sure he could see the adoration in my eyes, but I couldn't see much in his.

He leaned forward and kissed me.

And of course I kissed back.

We kissed for at least a minute, till I pulled away.

"Are you trying to kill me." I said with a laugh, trying to catch my breath.

He laughed.

"Nope not on your birthday." He said with a wink.