↣ Weston Koury & Blake Grey PT.2 ↢

<for picklesimer12 >

Blake : Y/n I need to tell you something about Weston. You might hate me for yelling you this... But while you were on vacation with your family, he cheated on you with some other girl.

You : Blake, he would never do that. I was gone for two weeks and he never said anything about it.

Blake : so you don't believe me then..?

You : I don't know. I trust you a lot but I love Weston too and he knows that. He told ms he never wanted to hurt me.

Blake : Y/n I was there at the party were they kissed and made out! You need to trust me on this! I wouldn't have told you have Weston did. But clearly he didn't.

You : OKAY FINE. I'll talk to him..

...you and Weston's talk...

You : babe... Are we okay?

Weston : yeah. Why? Something wrong?

You : ...Yes...

Weston : tell me.

You : Someone told me that you were cheating on me. Surprising it wasn't you confessing to your mistake!

Weston : What? Who would use to cheesy on you. You're too beautiful. No one chops ever replace you.

You : Stop lying to me! I know you did cheat on me! Goodbye Weston!

-back to you and Blake convo-

You : thanks for telling me. Other wise I would still be with that lying jerk.

Blake : Well, you're welcome...so did you two break up?

You : Yep.

Blake : oh sorry to hear that.

You : eh its okay, I like someone else already.

Blake : who?

You : his name starts with the letter B and is an amazing friend.

Blake : Billy?

You : no, it's you.. You dope. Besides there's no one we know named Billy!

Blake : Oh yeah :)

Blake : I like you too. <3