↣ Shawn Mendes ↢

Double post cause I love y'all :)

Superstar 😚 : Goodnight babe.

You : good night. I miss you.

Superstar 😚 : I miss you too. Wish I was home with you, but also love being on tour too. :(

You : it's okay, you're making your fans happy :)

Superstar 😚 : I'm glad you understand my job. I'm so excited to see you soon.

You : Me too, I need to tell you something.

Superstar 😚 : sure, what is it?

You : I'll tell you when you come home, I want to see your face.

Superstar 😚 : that's for another month. I can't wait.

You : you'll have too :) I think you'll love it.

next month,
You picked him up from the airport and hugged him super hard, his fans recording and taking pictures of their 'mom and dad'.

    You two get home and you show him the surprise, a small puppy. "He's adorable." Shawn smiles at the white dog (with brown spots). You nod, "I named him Muffin." He looks up at you and hugs you, you're feet off the ground. He spins you around, "oh I love it y/n. Thank you." He says and kisses you.

"You're a father now Shawn!" You giggle and give him the puppy.

"And you're the mother y/n." He smiles and kisses the Muffins head.

I'm aware shawns allergic to dogs, but it's an imagine so anything can happen. Also if it bothers you think of it as if it's a cat or something.