1.New Start

Seungcheol walked out his studio apartment heading to his new high school. He adjusted his headphones around his neck, before picking up his pastel blue penny board. He walked to the elevator, getting in quickly and resting his back against the wall. The argument he had with his mom the previous night weighed in his mind as the elevator decended.

~Flashback~

"Seungcheol, what happened now, you were doing so good," his mom said concerned. Seungcheol didn't even know himself, he just lashed out. He knew the kid didn't didn't deserve it, but it's best to leave him be when he's angry, even if it's for a good cause, and the kid did the complete opposite, "Seungcheol, I thought your father and me helped control your anger?" his mother asked.

At that, Seungcheol whipped around, "That man, is not my father, " Seungcheol said low, yet intimidating.

"Cheol..." his mother breathed," We already ta-, " his mom began but was cut off quickly.
"We already talked about what?" he shouted, startling his mom, "I'm telling you the truth. That man is not my father, and he never will be," he said, while pacing back in forth in the living room.

"Cheol," his mom yelled back angrily, " It's been two years. Two damn years. You need to get over your dad dying, okay? I did it so you can too, " his mom said pushing her fingers through her long black hair.

"Get over... Get over? Listen to yourself! 'Yeah, your birth father died from fucking terminal cancer, but that was 5 years ago to grow some balls and stop crying like a little bitch', that's basicly what you just said. How the hell do I get over that, huh? As long as the sky is blue, I'll never get over him, " Cheol yelled, " Dad dying is not some fucking cold that only takes a week to get over. It's not like I can take some fucking Nighquill and be okay," he continued, "This is death, my father died. Did you ever even love him, cus' I know I did, " Cheol said earning a hard slap across his face.

"Don't you ever talk to me that way, " his mom said, her eyes watering and lips quivering. With that, Cheol quickly grabbed his keys and headed out the front door. He stood in the hallway looking up to prevent his warm tears from falling out of his eyes. He was angry, no he was more then that, he was livid. He clenched his fist and bit his lip until he could taste blood. He paced back in forth in the hallway but nothing would calm him down so he punched the brick walls of the hallway, blood coating his nuckles. He let the air he was holding in his mouth out, satisfied with the small amount of anger he released, and got ready to leave his mom's apartment building, and headed to his own.

~End of flashback~

Cheol recalled yesterday's events, and tried to shake the thoughts out of his head. As he left his apartment building, he got on his pennyboard and rode his way to school. He quickly rode up to the school before retrieving his board, and walking through the gates. He went to the main office and got his class number wich was class AB-1.

Cheol mad his way to his class and was greated by a class filled with chattering students. A teacher then came up to Cheol," You must be the transfer student, introduce yourself, I'm Mr. Min," the teacher said smiling warmly before banging a ruler on the desk loudly to get everyone to be quiet.

"Hello, my name is Choi Seungcheol. Please take care of me," Cheol said bowing. Many thirsty girls squealed, as their eyes feasted on Seungcheol. He followed the teacher's gesture to sit at the back of the class next to some long haired girl.

Cheol rested his head on his hand and stared out of the window, letting the sun hit his face. For 3 hours his mind drifted to how he would survive the school year along with him dozing off a couple of times, but his thoughts were interrupted by his seatmate jolting upward out of his seat.

~•I know it's a slow start but I promise it'll get hetter•~~\(≧▽≦)/~